What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waalaikumsalam @Emrald ...whats up? Mani kithay?

yaar talon,maza agaya...my cousin visited me from india from first time after 22 years...and you won't believe when we were talking....it doesn't feel like that we are meeting for first time:lol:after 22 years...gosh it was fun

Or you can get it from Nawaz Shareef :azn:

:rofl:yes,my friend just did..she went to lahore for studying....:lol:

My PC has been hopelessly hacked. Nothing working-did some minor clean-ups... hell my computer is a freaking rhino today-she screams at me now, aye.

I remember the good old days: the chug chug chug of her fan... the cluck-cluck-cluck of my fingers all over her :devil:... her sighing (the fan stopping) and the feel of her smooth plastic back behind which lies a plate of pure platinum steel baby... :bunny:

Wassup @Talon, @Armstrong, @alpha1cavalier, @hinduguy, @Hyperion... everyone!

next time do install microsoft forefront client security....it is better then anyother software....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
Na dear .......pakar tu ma @Talon ko bi nahi sakta.......

I was just replying/clarifying myself.....

Dear you are requested o kindly edit your post as well......that word is still appearing in your post.....

give link to me of that post i will edit it dont you worry

@all

glitter-graphics-hello-kitty-578894.gif

btw @Mani2020 n sista @Talon some cute pics u both postd,juz saw them!

oh marsha baby sho shweet of you :)

:sick: no thanks mujhay sirf ras malai ya ras gulla cha hiyea :D

heinnnnnnn :what: chal phir b teri bisti na ho jawab day deta hun :lol: tu already itni shweeeet ha ras malai yah ras gullay khaye gi tau diabetes hojayegi ;)

@Marshmallow thanx for the comments though I do not remember which pix you are talking about :what:

wohi bhains wali :lol:

:sick: no thanks mujhay sirf ras malai ya ras gulla cha hiyea :D
@Redbull hello g! Kithay ghum rahay ho?!
@Marshmallow thanx for the comments though I do not remember which pix you are talking about :what:

loads of reading to do:coffee:

will have to do that for another week

by everone:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom