What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
go for forrest gump. it is a very good movie and is a combination of all genres.

will try it once done with the movie recommended by @arp2041 lol i cant handle so much movies at the same time....sounds odd but i am not a movie geek ....dont watch movies ...if so very selective ones about which i have some kinda surety that they are good ones and worth spenidng 3 hours otherwise i dont take risk of wasting my 3 hours on a movie that might end up in a fizzle ....but surely will give it a try once done with the one downloading

@arp2041 one slight problem you know the ongoing skirmishes b/w Pakistan and india and you know people at both side are very senti and post things that may be anti for one .....same is with people in my friend list they might occasionally post somethings that may sound anti-india and may hurt you and vice versa ...so i am waiting for the things to calm down so then i can add you ...otherwsie you or i might end up hurting eachothers sentiments and ruining a good memory we have on pdf ......let the things settle down a bit than i will add you on fb mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
will try it once done with the movie recommended by @arp2041 lol i cant handle so much movies at the same time....sounds odd but i am not a movie geek ....dont watch movies ...if so very selective ones about which i have some kinda surety that they are good ones and worth spenidng 3 hours otherwise i dont take risk of wasting my 3 hours on a movie that might end up in a fizzle ....but surely will give it a try once done with the one downloading

@arp2041 one slight problem you know the ongoing skirmishes b/w Pakistan and india and you know people at both side are very senti and post things that may be anti for one .....same is with people in my friend list they might occasionally post somethings that may sound anti-india and may hurt you and vice versa ...so i am waiting for the things to calm down so then i can add you ...otherwsie you or i might end up hurting eachothers sentiments and ruining a good memory we have on pdf ......let the things settle down a bit than i will add you on fb mate :)

very sensible of you mate.

and about the movie, yiu will surely not waste your time.

@Mani2020 np mate, i was anyway asking for just your email id not fb id.

@Armstrong oye kahan ha hathi ...halwa puri khanay caprice tau nahi pohanch gaya? yah phir model town gogay k chanay khanay? yah androon shehar pairay wali lasi peenay :undecided:

@Mani2020 np mate, i was anyway asking for just your email id not fb id.

oh ok i will give it to @KRAIT and he will forward it to you

very sensible of you mate.

and about the movie, yiu will surely not waste your time.

ok will give it a try :)

@Mani2020, to be fair, i wasn't fan of movies (esp. hollywood) either, but some movies like the Batman trilogy or movies like yes man, etc. are made to watch & give it a try, u never feel that you wasted your 2-3 hours or so, oh man hollywood do deserve an applause, bollywood have a long time to catch them, only movie like 3 idiots comes in there league, otherwise they are no match at all :hitwall:

@Mani2020, whats the problem that bothering you since last 3 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom