What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
seen the first one i.e liar liar rest two i dont know about them.....recommend me only if you think they are class comedy movies otherwise if you wasted my 3 hours i amm gonna kill you ...........

Yes Man & the terminal best movies i think.

Eternal sunshine is actually a serious movie but it's excellent

@arp2041 i have also seen ace ventura series of jim carry they were good .......

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mani2020 Yes man dekh, comedy + inspirational movie ka Perfect blend hai ofcourse with Jim Carry in the lead :)

@Mani2020 after seeing this movie, believe me, you'll say YES to EVERYTHING :lol:

thats why i am on pdf ...... the problem is not as if i forget it or not but the problem lies in the fact that i forget it spent good time without even thinking about it but suddenly after so long time it hits me again from somewhere ....... i am in a shock ...how can i be at the same place where i was 3 years ago .....i mean i realized i was done with it and overcome the sad part but from no where out of the blue it again knocked my door

Hey mani

If i can understand what's going on.
\/\/\/That's what you are going to do.

Self healing.
When the scab on an old wound gets torn.It starts bleeding again.And you do measures to cover it up.

You know the problem better than anybody else.
Ask a question to yourself,what's comforting for your mind and body.

Right now ,it's raining in Islamabad.I would have preferred a walk in the rain.....Crazy?, yes it is something like this.
Most people can't do what others tells them to do, during hard times.And even if they try ,there will always be a sound echoing in your mind.
"Oh! what the hell"

Don't go with anybody.Something out of the routine stuff,would be nicer.

Helping others may help you as well.
Breaking the routine is like a diffusing a bomb which is ready to blow somewhere in the near future.
Finding company, rather than solitude is just like stopping a wound from bleeding.
Some find a piece of paper and try to write everything on it.
Some vent it out during exercise.
Some people seek help from religion.
At times reading something good helps as well.

Whatever you do or whatever your mind and body agrees with.Don't consider the negative ideas in your mind.You are figuring something to heal yourself.Self harm is out of the equation.
===============================================================
There were many many hard times in my life as well/Some really heart breaking decisions and experiences.But the end result must always be like,"what have i learned from this?".

Don't ever let yourself swept away by a wave of emotions.Wait for the sunshine.Wait for the joy.Meanwhile do what you have to do.

Right now,i'm feeling dejected,why? ____because i've lost two great teachers just yesterday.
Dr.Asghar Ali shah i got inspiration from that man,whatever he told me was more precious that gold.
Dr. Basharat Ali khan, a very fine surgeon and a great human.Both died in their 60's.
& Both died abroad and both left this world on the same date.

My revenge is that i'm planning to replace them both.
Other thing in my mind is that luckily my birthday is around the corner.
I'm gonna buy myself a gift.

Hopefully it'll take care of me.

Cheers!

@S.U.R.B. you know my problem ...you were the only one to whom i discussed and share that 3 years ago on pdf ...... took me 1.5 years to heal 1 year of comfort and down the road and it again hit me...btw its also raining here for 3 days ........lol i think rain has caused this problem
@arp2041 btw are you on fb

@S.U.R.B. you know my problem ...you were the only one to whom i discussed and share that 3 years ago on pdf ...... took me 1.5 years to heal 1 year of comfort and down the road and it again hit me...btw its also raining here for 3 days ........lol i think rain has caused this problem
@arp2041 btw are you on fb

send me your email id via any mod....(or krait :rolleyes:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom