Not open for further replies.
My wife is on her way back to London and I am already missing her so much :cry:

How are we going to spend so much time without each other :cry:

My wife is on her way back to London and I am already missing her so much :cry:

How are we going to spend so much time without each other :cry:

Sir ,aapne to emotional kar diya.

sabr ka phal meetha hota hai.:)

pick up a gun and shoot me in the head

1098515-Clipart-Shot-Yellow-Cartoon-Smiley-Emoticon-Face-2-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg

abey esa bhi kya hogaya???

yar pta nahi for last 3 days what life wants from me .....things which took me 1.5 years to forget and the rest 1 year to live like nothing such happened are again hitting my head for last 3 days ...even when i didnt think about them still i am dreaming about them.......heck why i cant control my dreams ..........its irritating ........... its looking like i am back to ground zero ...and the worst incident of my life is awaiting for me once again to engulf me and my joy

yar pta nahi for last 3 days what life wants from me .....things which took me 1.5 years to forget and the rest 1 year to live like nothing such happened are again hitting my head for last 3 days ...even when i didnt think about them still i am dreaming about them.......heck why i cant control my dreams ..........its irritating ........... its looking like i am back to ground zero ...and the worst incident of my life is awaiting for me once again to engulf me and my joy

Just do things which keeps your mind occupied, may be watch a good movie or something, or stay on PDF & have a good fight with our very own krait :D you will slowly forget everything.

Just do things which keeps your mind occupied, may be watch a good movie or something, or stay on PDF & have a good fight with our very own krait :D you will slowly forget everything.

thats why i am on pdf ...... the problem is not as if i forget it or not but the problem lies in the fact that i forget it spent good time without even thinking about it but suddenly after so long time it hits me again from somewhere ....... i am in a shock ...how can i be at the same place where i was 3 years ago .....i mean i realized i was done with it and overcome the sad part but from no where out of the blue it again knocked my door

thats why i am on pdf ...... the problem is not as if i forget it or not but the problem lies in the fact that i forget it spent good time without even thinking about it but suddenly after so long time it hits me again from somewhere ....... i am in a shock ...how can i be at the same place where i was 3 years ago .....i mean i realized i was done with it and overcome the sad part but from no where out of the blue it again knocked my door

arey bhai just try to forget it, infact, don't even talk to me about it, do you want a good hollywood movie to watch, i can suggest a few.....

arey bhai just try to forget it, infact, don't even talk to me about it, do you want a good hollywood movie to watch, i can suggest a few.....

finally i realized that you have some brains :P suggest me some movie but it must not be extra long and boring i cant survive for so long lol .......... recommend me some comedy preferably of jim carry ....or a movie in the class of american pie series ...or the last priority it can also be some airforce related thing

finally i realized that you have some brains :P suggest me some movie but it must not be extra long and boring i cant survive for so long lol .......... recommend me some comedy preferably of jim carry ....or a movie in the class of american pie series ...or the last priority it can also be some airforce related thing

@arp2041 ab btaye ga movies k nahi......shokha hi hogaya ha

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mani2020 sorry kuch kam tha :P

let me see Jim carry......

Liar Liar
Yes Man (awesome movie)
Eternal sunshine for spotless mind

seen any of these???

comedy me....

forrest gump
the terminal

@Mani2020 sorry kuch kam tha :P

let me see Jim carry......

Liar Liar
Yes Man (awesome movie)
Eternal sunshine for spotless mind

seen any of these???

seen the first one i.e liar liar rest two i dont know about them.....recommend me only if you think they are class comedy movies otherwise if you wasted my 3 hours i amm gonna kill you ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom