What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 has @KRAIT given you my email ?:pop:

zakii bhai tu bhabi k pas kyoun nahi tikta.............

zakii bhai tu bhabi k pas kyoun nahi tikta.............

teri bhabhi wapis London chali gayi yaar :cry:

sirf 6 din ki chutti pe aayi thee Pakistan

teri bhabhi wapis London chali gayi yaar :cry:

sirf 6 din ki chutti pe aayi thee Pakistan

lol :lol: koi nahi hosla hosla tu bhi jald chala jayega ..........she must have to cope up with her job so majboori samajh na bhai

lol :lol: koi nahi hosla hosla tu bhi jald chala jayega ..........she must have to cope up with her job so majboori samajh na bhai

Samaghta hon - isi liye to hosla kiya howa howa hai :lol:

She has to finish her MBBS otherwise she would be cursing me forever ke maine uske kaam main dakhal andaazi ki :lol:

Ask the Doctor ? :what:

What do you expect him to look at you & blurt out what your Blood Group is ? Go and get a Blood Test done yourself instead of wasting money on the Doctor for him to tell you the same. :kiss3:

I confess I have a soft spot for PML N - Idiots & Thieves but they do a few good things in a whole litany of bad ones unlike Zardari who is...well hes Zardari !

Thats why I'm between PTI & PML N; on one hand you've got the guys who talk about change & everything but have filled up their entire party with every corrupt to the core politician that has a change of heart & yet still promise change...you know Shaukat Khannum's impression on me can only build up so much admiration for Imran Khan & with every crook I see joining PTI & talking about change & battling corruption, I feel that my faith & admiration is being pulled & pushed to the breaking point. On the other hand you've got a tried & tested party who'd rip you off & make stupid decisions amidst some good ones.

So I'm sitting on the fence on this one. :tup:

Ok whatever, just make sure you don't hurt your butt :woot:

Samaghta hon - isi liye to hosla kiya howa howa hai :lol:

She has to finish her MBBS otherwise she would be cursing me forever ke maine uske kaam main dakhal andaazi ki :lol:

aur tu abhi tak waila stock exchange k chakar ma hi ha?

@Hyperionon a serious note its been long since i have been talking to you but never asked about you i mean...what you do ...where you live etc ...i mean if there is no problem with that ...i would like to know about you ..........

@Armstrong subha ka halwa puri khanay hi gaya nahi aya ....kahin woh ...........
other_cryingEmoticon.gif

GOODNESS! some 10 pages of @A.Rafay @Marshmallow vs @alpha1cavalier

Am tired...Can't go through no more!
@alpha1cavalier just for your kind information ANY woman ON media - TV, Magazine will go through a face touch! Seriously their job depends on maintaining themselves and hence NOT 1 comes in natural state...EVEN if they admit...

Because their idea of natural includes botox, facial reconstruction, nose jobs, breast implants, breast enlargements, wigs to adjust their weird hair or just make their hair in line and whatnot!

Of course lets not forget the amount of make up and tons of creams!

@Zakii
Oh! Am sorry to hear about your dad....The only thing I can say is keep his diet healthy....change in diet can do miracles! Read up online about different studies used to combat tumours....

And of course loads of doa :)

When visiting the sick
Recite:
لَا بَأْسَ طَهُورٌ إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ

"There is no problem, If Allah wills, He will purge your sins by this illness."

And recite this dua seven times for his good health

أَسْأَلُ اللَّهَ الْعَظِيمَ رَبَّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ أَنْ يَشْفِيَكَ

"I ask Allah who is the Lofty and the Lord of the Mighty Throne that He cures you"

@Armstrong subha ka halwa puri khanay hi gaya nahi aya ....kahin woh ...........
other_cryingEmoticon.gif
@Mani2020 he prob had a good breakfast and crawled back into bed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom