What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry @Talon but if i wanted to quote artificial beauty i would hav posted Kim kardashian but Nicole,Emma and jessica are natural blonde=no dye etc

here are the most beutiful pakistani girls i have ever seen!
image.raw

So you think blonde hair are beautiful?

Natural blondes have ROUGH hair they go through endless rebonding and what not to make it smooth and silky like the natural black or brunettes!

Hello gals and gays ... oops i meant guys!

how is everybody.....

@Pakistani Nationalist mein tujhay koi munda lagti houn?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do business mainly, Direct Trade/Trade Financing/Real Estate Development/High end web-based corportae-travel solutions and services, and some other stuff. Living? I live in different places, whenever I get bored from a place I change my location. Anything else?

You know something, NO one EVER asks me such questions other than Pakistanis that I know. I don't know why it's like that? :blink:

@Hyperionon a serious note its been long since i have been talking to you but never asked about you i mean...what you do ...where you live etc ...i mean if there is no problem with that ...i would like to know about you ..........

Last edited by a moderator:
I do business mainly, Direct Trade/Trade Financing/Real Estate Development/High end web-based corportae-travel solutions and services, and some other stuff. Living? I live in different places, whenever I get bored from a place I change my location. Anything else?

You know something, NO one EVER asks me such questions other than Pakistanis that I know. I don't know why it's like that? :blink:

so me asking the question irked you?:blink:

You know turkish? Where are you based? I've been to Istanbul.

Nope. I didn't irk me one bit. However, I find it funny and interesting that either chicks I used to date asked me such questions or Pakistani males that I meet. What is your job, what is your age, are you married, where do you live etc etc ... :D

so me asking the question irked you?:blink:

Nope. I didn't irk me one bit. However, I find it funny and interesting that either chicks I used to date asked me such questions or Pakistani males that I meet. What is your job, what is your age, are you married, where do you live etc etc ... :D

:blink: ab tau kuch puchna hi nahi kabhi tujse :cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom