What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon dont tell me that pakistani women dont do these! Infact pakistani women do these hundered times over and still as ugly as .....!
Anyways the matter was settled!

Last edited by a moderator:
@alpha1cavalier For me the real beauty lies in the heart of a person ...if she has a good heart life will be good for both of you and if life is good than everything seems to be gud...what will you do with the beauty that is just apparent .... if someone has agood heart then regardless of she being desi or not doesnot make much of a difference ..... these models are good with fabrication stuff ......you cant survive 2 days with them lol ....

Are you crying? :blink:

@Armstrong can make it up to you on my behalf by taking you to a candle-light dinner, or maybe just buying a bunch of flowers or a teddy bear... girls love all that crazy stuff. Armstrong? :D

bhai @Armstrong halwa puri kha k soya hua ha na jagao usay :no:

@Talon dont tell me that pakistani women dont do these! Infact pakistani women do these hundered times over and still as ugly as .....!
Anyways the matter was settled!

Hahahahahah....I am not talking about those coming on tv I am talking about our natural beauty walking on the street!

I admit MOST MEDIA bummers anyone related even a simple tv host or a news reader anywhere would be drowned in make up and plastic.....plastic surgery, nose job, creams, face lifts, botox!!!!

Maybe I have seen enough gori chamri! :P

Sigh! My life aint filled with THAT much happiness @Redbull

chalo ab tunay bhi meri tarha rona dhona shuro krdia ha ...nakal na kia kr
depositphotos_10118062-Crying-Smiley.jpg

Reactions: HRK
Sorry @Talon but if i wanted to quote artificial beauty i would hav posted Kim kardashian but Nicole,Emma and jessica are natural blonde=no dye etc

here are the most beutiful pakistani girls i have ever seen!
image.raw

Sorry @Talon but if i wanted to quote artificial beauty i would hav posted Kim kardashian but Nicole,Emma and jessica are natural blonde=no dye etc

here are the most beutiful pakistani girls i have ever seen!
image.raw

:bad:
Vomit-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000653-huge.png

MORE MAKEUP ZADA! Broken noses! Eye lenses! Im gonna puke!
@hinduguy Naswar corner ko GAY CORNER kyun bana raha hay!
nuclear-bomb.jpg

these women are geneticaly inferior! Kids!

DUDE you just hit my button! :blink:

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING about genomes? Genetics? Genes? No then you should not say any such crap!

The gori chamri has the worst genome makeup anyone can ask from....

From horribly hard hair to overly sensitive skin! Hence they made all tht makeup which unfortunately ASIAN kali chamri thought is to make themselves gora!

In reality it is the inferior skin of the goray that came up with all these innovations which we do not require!

The ONLY THING genetically inferior with the ASIAN and AFRICAN is that they intermarry and hence reduce the gene pool OTHERWISE our genes and whole genome is better than gora not better than Africans but still better than gora genome!
@alpha1cavalier read it up before you open your mouth again about inferior genes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom