What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey / England. Yara, I didn't study for a job, I like understanding the system, that's why I went to school. I hate working for anyone.

so you are doing your own business and a self-made man ...........

Yeah. And it has nothing to do with logic. It's all about cheating (manipulating the system). The only edge or hope any person has of 'making it' is his ability to speak and convince others (networking and other business jargon), with lies if necessary. Sad but true. :blink:

So did you understand the system ?

Yeah. And it has nothing to do with logic. It's all about cheating. The only edge or hope any person has of 'making it' is his ability to speak and convince others (networking and other business jargon), with lies if necessary. Sad but true. :blink:
Agreed but there has to be some exceptions people who became successful without lies though I know thats really hard these days and is becoming more hard in future. So are you self employed in some energy relating sector? Thats my guess though

Actually I have never lied to customers, I hate that. I may have bent the facts at certain occasions, however, technically I never lied. No. I am not in energy sector at the moment, I was, for very limited time.

Agreed but there has to be some exceptions people who became successful without lies though I know thats really hard these days and is becoming more hard in future. So are you self employed in some energy relating sector? Thats my guess though

Yeah. Kind of. Not exactly true. My fiance was behind most of it, she pushed me through most of it.

sadqay :rofl: but i must admit you are a lucky guy you have got such a sincere lover unlike many who in blind trust have lost some wonderful moments of their life ........

@haviZsultan :blink: :cray:

I didnt say hello to anyone...was just answering stuff before the net goes dead like yesterday :cry:

HELLO EVERYONE!!
@Armstrong @Mani2020 @Hyperion @arp2041 @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @Redbull

:wave:

helloo.gif

@Talon

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo!
@Talon why are **** girls are Obsessed with LENS and FAIR AND LOVELY CREAM!
I

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom