What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo!
@Talon why are **** girls are Obsessed with LENS and FAIR AND LOVELY CREAM!
I

@alpha1cavalier

1stly, fair and lovely stinks! It has this weird odour! :sick:

2ndly, its human nature...the goray here wanna tan their skin while the tanned Asians wanna be gora :P :enjoy:

Insaan ki nature hi na shukra hai :P

I've finished "Two and a half men" series from A-Z just yesterday.
Recent release in comedy....unhhhmm haven't followed much.:fie:

Watch How I met your mother, big bang theory :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand fast on my theory infact many people do! But as kingmamba is around i wont explain! @Talon a if you ever read a history book in most cultures, blonde=purity,beauty
Can u explain why pak,i girls would do anything to get a container of FAIR AND LOVELY or LENS ! Pak.i girls wanna look western but they CAN DREAM ON!
Anyways i have settled this with @Marshmallow and @A.Rafay
I DONT WANNA FIGHT YOU!
@alpha1cavalier...about fair and lovely I have answered pata nai konsay gown say ho people are going after Olay now a days not smelly fair and lovely :P

About history of blondies....wELL I have not read that history book which you wrote...But MOST cultures dig BLACK hair because it is rare...Many have blonde, brunnette or brown hair even red hair is rare and people are dying...

Now if you wrote your history book based on ASIANS...then, I have answered it...Insaan na shukra hai..they want what they do not have! Western girls want to be tanned and want black hair while eastern girls dye their hair to that sick bronze or sick blonde colours which do not suit them :blink:

Its not about fighting but changing POV :D

Tan was and is just fashion and most actresses i quoted dont Tan!
But pak.i girls love to swim in makeup and fair and lovely!
Anyways im sorry i offend u! I didnt mean a thng! Just mad at some thread!
SORRY @Marshmallow
@Talon
@A.Rafay
and pakistani girls
CASE CLOSED

Oye!! Since when?? Holding hands is pretty normal here in India!!

I hate it . Specially when guys hold hand with their fingers wrapped around each other and swing their hands . My russian friends were shocked when they saw this . She was like man India is such a free society GAYS can walk freely holding hands without people staring at them . Then i had to explain they actually were not GAY :rofl:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom