What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
We digress!!! No seriousness... only witty jokes (below and above the belt).... no killing (humans / animals allowed) ... no politics .... no religion ..... :coffee:

We digress!!! No seriousness... only witty jokes (below and above the belt).... no killing (humans / animals allowed) ... no politics .... no religion ..... :coffee:

Why, do you want Chudhary Sahab out of here. He's gonna shut you down. ha ha ha

kash aatma ki carbon dating ho paati....

haan na.

pinky has identified your gnomatic chromosomatics through BLAST software and he says that you are older than 7000 BCE.

i wonder how a brahman will look in hizab.................:woot:

Like a higher caste Muslim Brahmin from cast aways.

Samajh mein aya

scale.php

Awe...really...?i never did use any............just salwar kameez aur ek chunni.in fact i wear even sarees too in pak..........

If you are afraid of guys' x-ray vision then whatever you wear vision will be fixed at you .but when you start paying such guys by same coin then no xray vax ray vision will get fixed on you.

Well, Hijab is because I was brought up that way and now it feels like a part of me...I feel more comfortable....But niqaab because of all those stares esp at my accent :cry:

That looks nothing like blushing... do as I do .... in the end of the text write (insert an appropriate/inappropriate smiley) :D

Yup looks rather like someone stuff something in the mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom