What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I have something like this in purple:

003739-igal-hijab-maroon-pink-brown.jpg

Yes, Pakistani and their hospitality! For my case is everyone in the town knows my dad is abroad...Hence, we sometimes get juiced...
for me its opposite in india.......even here too i 'm able to squeeze out good bargain depending upon the reputation of my parents.....

when i go to shopping etc and bargain with shopkeepers there they immediately say...."bibi aap kahan se ho"

Thats due to my hindi....
but when i say i'm indian then they treat with lot of affection ....mazay ki baat to yeh ki i get better bargain and discount than other pakistani shoppers................:tongue::D

You will get much better bargain when you tell them that you are from Mehrgarh 7000 BCE.

I used to have this whole website I made on Hijab... definition, advantages, Hijab in quran and hadith....simply lovely...but since I was using a free host I was only allowed for 1 yr or something PLUS I forgot my website :P

Why would you say that? Those are some ugly mannequins! :blink:

So that I don't aid your active imagination ;)

Plus I am an average looking kuriyea!

I used to have this whole website I made on Hijab... definition, advantages, Hijab in quran and hadith....simply lovely...but since I was using a free host I was only allowed for 1 yr or something PLUS I forgot my website :P

Most probably I hacked it and took it down!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom