What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Hijab is because I was brought up that way and now it feels like a part of me...I feel more comfortable....But niqaab because of all those stares esp at my accent :cry:

Which means, instead of wearing the Niqaab, you should argue less! :P

Well, Hijab is because I was brought up that way and now it feels like a part of me...I feel more comfortable....But niqaab because of all those stares esp at my accent :cry:
simple then stare back at them with anger eyes..........niqab main chupane se staring to band nahi hogi.only thing that will deter such people is counterattack.

can someone tell me difference between hijab,niqab,burqa,abbaya. coz i uses all these words interchangeably or i think all are burqa.

Hijab is an arabic word meaning cover/ protect...

niqab_burqa.gif

Abaya is long dress (at least for me...I use it as a gown to feel like a princess!!)

images

After chatting for two months with me... you still think, I'm chikna looking... LMAO..... :D

Chikna looks has nothing to do with chatting :D

I tried very hard not to say that... Pinko.... you and your active imagination!!! :P

HAHAHAHAH...YOU have NO IDEA what I imagined at the word CHIKNA :P

simple then stare back at them with anger eyes..........niqab main chupane se staring to band nahi hogi.only thing that will deter such people is counterattack.

Lolzz...Yea, but I couldn't be bothered to give them even THAT much attention...Itna farig time nai hota mayray pass to give them even a second worth of stare! :P

Which means, instead of wearing the Niqaab, you should argue less! :P
when i go to shopping etc and bargain with shopkeepers there they immediately say...."bibi aap kahan se ho"

Thats due to my hindi....
but when i say i'm indian then they treat with lot of affection ....mazay ki baat to yeh ki i get better bargain and discount than other pakistani shoppers................:tongue::D

Pinko choose your personality type, one of the following! :D

A:

Abaya_front.jpg

B:

meanwhile-in-Syria.jpg

C:

Pole-dancing-in-Saudi-Arabia-wearing-3abaya.jpg

when i go to shopping etc and bargain with shopkeepers there they immediately say...."bibi aap kahan se ho"

Thats due to my hindi....
but when i say i'm indian then they treat with lot of affection ....mazay ki baat to yeh ki i get better bargain and discount than other pakistani shoppers................:tongue::D

Yes, Pakistani and their hospitality! For my case is everyone in the town knows my dad is abroad...Hence, we sometimes get juiced...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom