What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do when I am in Pakistan...because of those X-RAY vision guys!
So, it means you're not one of those crazy "al-huda" women.. thank god... :partay:

I like you even more now...... :woot:

Regarding Pakistan: For gods sake, sometimes even I think that I should be wearing a Niqab in Bannu/Peshawar/Lakki Marwat/Waziristan.... the way people look.... :blink:

hmmmm ..... over her head or mine.

I don't use nikaab.
you are a mehrghar brahman so you use Pallu like this............

sangam2-6thmarch_2__0036.jpg

or this

king-abd.jpg

waise both are same......

2182654330_403815d570.jpg

So, it means you're not one of those crazy "al-huda" women.. thank god... :partay:

Regarding Pakistan: For gods sake, sometimes even I think that I should be wearing a Niqab in Bannu/Peshawar.... the way people look.... :blink:

But I DO use a hijab :D

I do when I am in Pakistan...because of those X-RAY vision guys!
Awe...really...?i never did use any............just salwar kameez aur ek chunni.in fact i wear even sarees too in pak..........

If you are afraid of guys' x-ray vision then whatever you wear vision will be fixed at you .but when you start paying such guys by same coin then no xray vax ray vision will get fixed on you.

Regarding Pakistan: For gods sake, sometimes even I think that I should be wearing a Niqab in Bannu/Peshawar/Lakki Marwat/Waziristan.... the way people look.... :blink:

hmmmm ..... Are you so chikna looking.

Wear something good.

Dude...Keep to the topic! :what:

You brought the noose in ..... I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom