What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaudry ki saab say ek hi cheez keemti hain.

Aur woh hain waqt.

Main ghuzar ta ek cheez utanay se pehle sochta hun, yeh cheez mere waqt ke kabal hain ke ney.

Gosh you sound like my 23 yr old cousin! He thinks like that...Is it worth my time...Iss mein kitna time waste ho ga and so on...

Turkey / Cyprus / Spain

Soon UK/Dubai (2013-2014)!

Ooo lala Spain! :D

Interesting..... me like camel meat......very interesting..... what are the laws on shooting the crap out of them? :police:
Is shot meat halal? I mean the animal suffers [sorry had to go into Zarvan mode...because I am not sure of the answer :P]

Even, now i can't believe people are still carrying the bogus idea of Caste in 21st century.

I kinda like the idea of knowing who your ancestors are...I was talking to this Bioinformatician from USA who originally is from Korea...She was telling me she is the 33rd generation of her clan or whatever it is called...I would like to know that deep about myself...

She was also telling me that they had a book with all the relatives names written so they can track their ancestry! AWESOME stuff!

whats goin on ladies????????

I am just reading the posts which were posted after I slept...I think I am the only lady online...

BTW, who are you?

jhyasn.jpg

And thats how the cookie crumbles....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom