What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is shot meat halal? I mean the animal suffers [sorry had to go into Zarvan mode...because I am not sure of the answer :P]
Well, I say Allah-o-Akbar while pulling the trigger.... It should be halal, else I maybe the biggest ullo-ka-patha on the planet! :P

I kinda like the idea of knowing who your ancestors are...I was talking to this Bioinformatician from USA who originally is from Korea...She was telling me she is the 33rd generation of her clan or whatever it is called...I would like to know that deep about myself...

She was also telling me that they had a book with all the relatives names written so they can track their ancestry! AWESOME stuff!

I have my complete family tree since last almost 500 years now. Names of each and every body born and wed to and their children. I have also been able to establish linkages, with some links missing though, till almost 1100 AD. It is fascinating including the research that led me to such findings.

I am proud of you kid --- well done! :enjoy:

Btw, where is it, and the car seems to be a DC's Hilux - dad in DMG? :P

jhyasn.jpg

And thats how the cookie crumbles....

houbara bustard,sandgrouse,markhor,hare,falcon,wildgoat,etc etc and alot of birds...

Did the following:

Shikar of falcon.
Shikar with falcon (HB)
Markhor
Neelgai
Bambi :P
Birds (almost every imaginable species must be in the endangered list because of me)

Want to do the following:
What the hell is sandgrouse? Is it something similar to chokor?????
Wildgoat. <<< are they something similar to Markhor???

Markhor i hunted a while ago.....
What's the one on the right? Looks like a vintage 303! :blink:

Nice AK, Chinese I presume? Plastic body, swivel buttt, and wooden grip.... have 2 of the same one.... :D

Edit: Your AK's barrel seems pretty thin for a 7.62! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom