Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the following:

Shikar of falcon.
Shikar with falcon (HB)
Markhor
Neelgai
Bambi :P
Birds (almost every imaginable species must be in the endangered list because of me)

Want to do the following:
What the hell is sandgrouse? Is it something similar to chokor?????
Wildgoat. <<< are they something similar to Markhor???

We dont have neelgai in baluchistan.... about gandgrouse......its bigger than a chakor bird...brownish and black in color..

Am I the only one who loves animals over here ? :undecided:
I love animals too dude, however, shikar is shikar.... me likey to eat the stuff me kill.... it's always a justified kill.... never excessive to nature... :pop:

What's the one on the right? Looks like a vintage 303! :blink:

Nice AK, Chinese I presume? Plastic body, swivel buttt, and wooden grip.... have 2 of the same one.... :D

Edit: Your AK's barrel seems pretty thin for a 7.62! :blink:
\

Those are baikal repeaters... and yeah thts a vintage 303.... and i have a stuffed markhor aswell.. and 2 Berettas... 1 soviet made 30 bore double barrel and 1 english winchester.... and alot of other bleeding weapons like amds-65s,m-16s.m-4s,smith & wessons,glocks etc.

Can post more pics if you want.

\

Those are baikal repeaters... and yeah thts a vintage 303.... and i have a stuffed markhor aswell.. and 2 Berettas... 1 soviet made 30 bore double barrel and 1 english winchester.... and alot of other bleeding weapons like amds-65s,m-16s.m-4s,smith & wessons,glocks etc.

Can post more pics if you want.

No don't - some other thread maybe! I am also like you.... trust me! :P

By the way, in pistols, there is nothing better in handling than a Makarof, supplemented with a P9 in close quarters.

This is my brothers falcon :
23w3bch.jpg

Well, I say Allah-o-Akbar while pulling the trigger.... It should be halal, else I maybe the biggest ullo-ka-patha on the planet! :P

"Forbidden to you (for food) are: Al-Maytatah (the dead animals - cattle-beast not slaughtered), blood, the flesh of swine, and the meat of that which has been slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allâh, or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allâh's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering, and that which has been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by the goring of horns - and that which has been (partly) eaten by a wild animal - unless you are able to slaughter it (before its death) *......" (5:3)

the animal that has been killed by a violet blow is impermissible unless you are able to slaughter it (before it dies).

"Forbidden to you (for food) are: Al-Maytatah (the dead animals - cattle-beast not slaughtered), blood, the flesh of swine, and the meat of that which has been slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allâh, or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allâh's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering, and that which has been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by the goring of horns - and that which has been (partly) eaten by a wild animal - unless you are able to slaughter it (before its death) *......" (5:3)

the animal that has been killed by a violet blow is impermissible unless you are able to slaughter it (before it dies).

Of-ocurse, with my knife after it falls......

This is my brothers falcon :

Beautiful bird, can't see the nose..... it's a she yes?

Which breed.... my recognition of falcons isn't as good as it once was.... I'd say a chitra?

haha.......... buddy i also have a makarov.
LOL... see I told you... same choice of weapons... which one do you have? War issue (bigger and comes with an attachable butt) or 9mm/S (compact small one)?

By the way it is written makarov... however.... if you speak of it V is substituted with an F.... :D

Is it Uqab....?

Can you tell more about this majestic bird?

Falcons and Hawks are my favourite with Kingfisher.

Well, my Urdu / Hindi of birds is pretty awful... It maybe an Uqab.... they are majestic birds and very difficult to keep..... you can't keep them for more than one season, if they don't fly (constant practice), their wing muscles fudge up!!! :blink:

Well, my Urdu / Hindi of birds is pretty awful... It maybe an Uqab.... they are majestic birds and very difficult to keep..... you can't keep them for more than one season, if they don't fly (constant practice), their wing muscles fudge up!!! :blink:

Why is that one wearing a leather headgear ?

Why is that one wearing a leather headgear ?
Dude, it's a falcon... part of the training.... as soon as you remove the headgear..... it will spot a target to kill..... hundreds of techniques go into training a falcon.... and a shite load of money!!!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom