What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
male falcons are smaller than female falcons and not useful for hunting...
Actually, it's not just that. It's the psyche of the male falcon which attacks it's prey only ONCE, and if it fails never tries again..... Female falcon on the other hand NEVER EVER EVER EVER let's go of attack, unless she gets severely injured... :pop:

The deadliest bird of prey, which ONLY eats MONKEYS & SLOTHS!!!!

Harpy Eagle... sadly we don't have them in Pakistan, else I'd have couple in my collection! :P

Harpy Eagle

Rettig%20and%20HarpyEagle.jpg

Read about Russian ones. They can hunt small animals bigger than rabbits. You need to have leather gloves to keep them on your hands. They attack and break backbone of small dears too. Awesome creature they are.

OOoo...I had a BIG OWL, a little owl and some Falcon/ eagle/ hawk (not sure what they were...no one told me to distingusih any) On my arm with those leather gloves at a country fair in Cambridge!! Was fun!!!

"Forbidden to you (for food) are: Al-Maytatah (the dead animals - cattle-beast not slaughtered), blood, the flesh of swine, and the meat of that which has been slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allâh, or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allâh's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering, and that which has been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by the goring of horns - and that which has been (partly) eaten by a wild animal - unless you are able to slaughter it (before its death) *......" (5:3)

the animal that has been killed by a violet blow is impermissible unless you are able to slaughter it (before it dies).

Yup I thought so!! Because the meat of a kill is full of blood, esp because the animal is scared to death and hence, it is unhygienic according to Islam...

Interesting indeed! :D

Name is 'ion', 'Hyper Ion'.... single I and O :rofl:

Sounds like Nanny McPhee...Capital M and Capital P :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom