What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best game in all of Pakistan.

Lal-Suhanra-National-Park-Bahawalpur-Photos-of-Bahawalpur.jpg

Have spent many a good nights here.

You are talking about urriyal aren't you.

Tough kill - lot of walking through rugged terrain and one is lucky to see one.

Dude, spot on! Near Mianwali on the other side of the bridge near Dhakki!!!! Awesome place to hunt.... hunted there multiple times with IK as well...

Once it was early in the morning, I was waiting for Mallard, I look back and this freakin huge thing is running towards me.... shot gun was not loaded...... thank god for the colt/45 in my pocket and the lucky fluke of an aim.... kabooom..... 3 feet air flip (the bore!!!)

The best dear hunt .... Cholistan.

At night with a good khoji, on a dhar - the jeepster moving at a lot of speed and chasing the deer.

Oh .... kya yaad kara diya.

The best dear hunt .... Cholistan.

At night with a good khoji, on a dhar - the jeepster moving at a lot of speed and chasing the deer.

Oh .... kya yaad kara diya.

Let me know If you ever come around my area. :)

There's a lot of fun to be had.

That is butchery - but you are not the only one - me too on many different occasions. ha ha ha
Dude, shooting the geese was most fun... they were like quite far away resting (500 yards approximately.... laser range finder) .... me and my awesome .22 with some very prohibited site and accessories.... boom..... neck down.....boom.....neck down number 2......boom....neck down number 3...... boom.... neck down number 4..... They didn't even understand what hit them, nor heard any fire!!! :P

Ah, @Ticker yara.... kia shikar kay din yaad dila diye.... I'm still an amazing hunter, however, of a very different kind.... :P

Dude, shooting the geese was most fun... they were like quite far away resting (500 yards approximately.... laser range finder) .... me and my awesome .22 with some very prohibited site and accessories.... boom..... neck down.....boom.....neck down number 2......boom....neck down number 3...... boom.... neck down number 4..... They didn't even understand what hit them, nor heard any fire!!! :P

Duck shoot in winters is fun.

I have an old one ... my Granpa's 32 inck long barrel duck shoot - ghoray wali. Ahhhh .... All the Churchill guys would would just look at the high flyers and mine would invariably down some.

Ah, @Ticker yara.... kia shikar kay din yaad dila diye.... I'm still an amazing hunter, however, of a very different kind.... :P

But you can't beat Chaudhary Saab in amazing others in his his shikar. ;)

Duck shoot in winters is fun.

I have an old one ... my Granpa's 32 inck long barrel duck shoot - ghoray wali. Ahhhh .... All the Churchill guys would would just look at the high flyers and mine would invariably down some.

I have:

* Churchill (hand carved, round lock, markor ejector) X 1
* Lyons & Lyons (up down) X 1

6 other English guns left to me by grand dad.... :D

Time to hit the deck.

Have a nice day gentlemen.

Shabb-b-Khair buddy!

@Aero/@Huda/@Krait/@AK/@RaziMaMan ---- good night and sweet dreams! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom