What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
The invitation list was drawn up by the two young people themselves, and we - the girl's parents - got 20 invitations. Our fellow sufferers got the same number. The rest were friends of the couple. It was a civil marriage on the 11th, followed by the Sangeet (Punjabi custom, but everybody wanted some fun) and Mehndi (ditto), both at Kotah House, an 'exchange of vows', presided over by a lady who recited some beautiful verses, and lunch at the DG Club, and the boy's parents gave a magnificent reception at the India International Centre on the 13th. We are back in Bangalore, trying to tie up the loose ends for our own reception at the BUS Club on the 20th.

Everything was organised by the bride and groom, and went off with superb efficiency.

There were large numbers of pretty young things, but alas - the guest list was a very restricted one.

Congratz again!!!

Reactions: HRK
@Zaidi 12 : Eik sawaaal pooochaa thaaa ? :cray:

Ohhh Merayy piyari bhai nay konsa swaal pucha?? Waqt pr jwab na deny pr me mazrat khwah hu:cry::D
Ilaqa'iyat r qomiyat ka swaal???:angry:

@Aeronaut @haviZsultan @Marshmallow @Talon @LoveIcon @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @Hyperion @Zaidi 12 @Aleesha @RazPaK @DarkPrince @KRAIT

I'm taking a long break from PDF to bring some sort of order to my own personal life instead of wasting away hours on PDF debating or cracking jokes that don't matter in the least bit !

May God Bless you all & yes I hate you !

NooOOooooOoOOOOOoOOOooooOoOoOoooOOOOOoooOOOoooOOOoOoooOOoooOOooooOOoo come back!!!! Don't gooooo:shout: I'll miss u a lottttttttt:cry::cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
The invitation list was drawn up by the two young people themselves, and we - the girl's parents - got 20 invitations. Our fellow sufferers got the same number. The rest were friends of the couple. It was a civil marriage on the 11th, followed by the Sangeet (Punjabi custom, but everybody wanted some fun) and Mehndi (ditto), both at Kotah House, an 'exchange of vows', presided over by a lady who recited some beautiful verses, and lunch at the DG Club, and the boy's parents gave a magnificent reception at the India International Centre on the 13th. We are back in Bangalore, trying to tie up the loose ends for our own reception at the BUS Club on the 20th.

Everything was organised by the bride and groom, and went off with superb efficiency.

There were large numbers of pretty young things, but alas - the guest list was a very restricted one.

Congrats!!!

فرنگی کا جو میں دربان ہوتا
تو جینا کس قدر آسان ہوتا
میرے بچے بھی امریکہ میں پڑھتے
میں ہر گرمی میں انگلستان ہوتا
مری انگلش بھی بلا کی چست ہوتی
بلا سے جو نہ میں اردو دان ہوتا
سر جھکاکے جو ہو جاتا 'سر' میں
تو لیڈر بھی عظیم الشان ہوتا
زمینیں میری ہر صوبے میں ہوتیں
میں واللہ صدرِ پاکستان ہوتا

تو جینا کس قدر آسان ہوتا
سر جھکاکے جو ہو جاتا 'سر' میں
تو لیڈر بھی عظیم الشان ہوتا
زمینیں میری ہر صوبے میں ہوتیں
میں واللہ صدرِ پاکستان ہوتا

Is ki English?

Whatsup.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SHER mou nahi Dotha......:drag:

How are u...??......not so much activities of Naswarian now a days.....:pop:

Me I am tired...I did and re-did my work! Damn mistakes! SOooo many :cry:

Yea, I think many of the Naswaris put a naswar ki chutki in their mouths and went to take a look whats happening with the long march :P

Heard CNG, PETROL, BIJLI, GAS everything got cut off? Is that true? EVEN MOBILE SIGNALS! :blink:

SHER mou nahi Dotha......

Waysay shar aur bhi kafi kaam kerta hai like licking itself head to tail

Me I am tired...I did and re-did my work! Damn mistakes! SOooo many :cry:

Yea, I think many of the Naswaris put a naswar ki chutki in their mouths and went to take a look whats happening with the long march :P

Heard CNG, PETROL, BIJLI, GAS everything got cut off? Is that true? EVEN MOBILE SIGNALS! :blink:

So u are stack at some part of research........May God help u......

there is load shading & shortage of CNG, GAS and BIJLI........Paterol ki koi shortage nahi hai........ at least in KARACHI.....

Waysay shar aur bhi kafi kaam kerta hai like licking itself head to tail

itni beazati....it is the reason now a days sher eat siri paye.....and live in Raiwand....Lahore....... :lol:

Square Cut.....deke aap.....kase SHER ko Karachi se Lahore shift kiya hai.....

Is ki English?

Farangi ka jo main darbaan hota

تو جینا کس قدر آسان ہوتا
To Jeena kis qadar asaan hota

Mery bachay bhi Amreeka main parhtay

Main har garmi main Englistan hota

Meri English bhi bala ki chust hoti