What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
like marshal law or sumthing or dad was talking dat long march may head towards somthing bad

Martial law is not a possibility, however i can see a potential for trouble if the demands are not met & the protestors decide to camp and turn Isloo into a massive tahrir square,until the demands are met. Army will stay out & let people beat these morons up.

@Hyperion

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB :P :P

Martial law is not a possibility, however i can see a potential for trouble if the demands are not met & the protestors decide to camp and turn Isloo into a massive tahrir square,until the demands are met.

AND THEY R HEADIN TOWARDS D CHOK U KNO?

IM MISSIN Armstrong:girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Martial law is not a possibility, however i can see a potential for trouble if the demands are not met & the protestors decide to camp and turn Isloo into a massive tahrir square,until the demands are met. Army will stay out & let people beat these morons up.

What demands? I have not been in touch with media!

Congrats yara! :)

Details please! :D

Spending 4 hours, on the phone discussing every trivial incident of the past year, plans for the future.. team work.!
Dad, called up...he's more happy than i am. I dont know how it feels like to be a dad.

Anybody watching the movie, "The cleric and the coup".....:D ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom