What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow early family planning! :P

I, was left with cold feet a few times while sharing. I'd rather pay more and do my own thing, won't have to put up with the crap that comes with sharing.

Good night kiddo!

and clean 2 extra bedrooms?! :blink:

Once a three months on inspections.
@Marshmallow Good Night

Last edited by a moderator:
If she is cute or there is a chance of finding cute girls there he ought to be sending us an invitation ASAP! :)

The invitation list was drawn up by the two young people themselves, and we - the girl's parents - got 20 invitations. Our fellow sufferers got the same number. The rest were friends of the couple. It was a civil marriage on the 11th, followed by the Sangeet (Punjabi custom, but everybody wanted some fun) and Mehndi (ditto), both at Kotah House, an 'exchange of vows', presided over by a lady who recited some beautiful verses, and lunch at the DG Club, and the boy's parents gave a magnificent reception at the India International Centre on the 13th. We are back in Bangalore, trying to tie up the loose ends for our own reception at the BUS Club on the 20th.

Everything was organised by the bride and groom, and went off with superb efficiency.

There were large numbers of pretty young things, but alas - the guest list was a very restricted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom