What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread from last year.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...ed-congratulations-aeronaut-engagement-3.html

Life is life, cannot complain.

Did you get engaged?

so u got engagd last century?:what: wat r u waiting 4? b4 u becum an alien or u da world cums to an end 2020?:undecided:
@Aeronaut

wishing him on his engagement:bunny::pakistan:

images

:P :P

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha ,i swear im same off da net too,i dun pretend,being serious all da time kills me:cheesy:

So, is there a particular guy, ready to be sacrificed? :D

Yeah i did.... last week.

Really??? Congratulations.

so u got engagd last century?:what: wat r u waiting 4? b4 u becum an alien or u da world cums to an end 2020?:undecided:
@Aeronaut

wishing him on his engagement:bunny::pakistan:

images

Hahaha, engagement is a doorstep to an entire new ballgame,especially when you are engaged to someone you always wanted to have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hahaha, engagement is a doorstep to an entire new ballgame,especially when you are engaged to someone you always wanted to have.

do u think any normal person wud like to tolerate me so easy?:cheesy: he will hav to get a few 600 or 800 electric shoks 1st to understand me:unsure::meeting::girl_wink:

so no chance in near future :P

yes ballgame to be playd between da couples wen one kicks da other one like a football and to c who reaches da goal first by hitting da other one da most kicks during a fight or argument:rofl::rofl::rofl::girl_wacko:

is dat wat u mean by ballgame?

do u think any normal person wud like to tolerate me so easy?:cheesy: he will hav to get a few 600 or 800 electric shoks 1st to understand me:unsure::meeting::girl_wink:

so no chance in near future :P

You haven't come across someone "real" than. If & when you do, giving 600-800 Voltage electric shocks will not be your first priority. Trust me, when you do, you will "forget" & would want to "override" the software you have been writing for yourself for decades. I can bet my life on that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom