What's new

Narendra Modi said teach Muslims a lesson: IPS officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many mumbai type attacks did Hindus carry out? try to be sensible. Do you really think this adds any value to your argument?

Gujarat, which killed over 1000 Muslims? Bhagalpur, which killed close to a 1000 Muslims? Ayodhya, 200 Muslims killed? Samjhota Express killed 70+ Muslims. Don't try to categorize violence or terrorism, terrorism is terrorism, whether its coming from an Muslim extremist or a Hindu one.

Why does Shahrukh Khan need to condemn the actions of a few fanatics but no Hindu actor has ever had to condemn the actions of a few Hindu extremists that are involved in attacks such as the ones in Ajmer Sharif, Mecca Masjid, Ayodhya, Bhagalpur, Gujarat massacres amongst a bunch of other ones? Why did many Indians condemn Shahrukh Khan for defending Pakistan & the Pakistani players? Why did Bal Thackerey threaten Shahrukh Khan, & ask him to leave the country for supporting the Pakistani players?

Because Shahrukh is an Indian and Pakistan is our enemy country. Because India just got attacked by militants from Pakistan..It was wrong of Shahrukh to defend Pakistanis at that juncture as it would be liken to disrespecting the people who died in Mumbai massacre..

people condemned sharukh khan because we do not want pakistani players in india after 26/11. Friendship is good but doesnt sound good when someone sends around such ferries.

So he does have to prove that his 'loyalties do not lie with Pakistan', right?

So he does have to prove that his 'loyalties do not lie with Pakistan', right?

lol what is there to proove his loyality.... if any hindu would have said the same i would have also said same to ask him to move over to pakistan if he loves so much of pakistan that he wants them here despite the fact some 200 people died because of some pakistanis.....

Because Shahrukh is an Indian and Pakistan is our enemy country. Because India just got attacked by militants from Pakistan..It was wrong of Shahrukh to defend Pakistanis at that juncture as it would be liken to disrespecting the people who died in Mumbai massacre..

You're mixing a few things here. Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan had to make condemnation statements in public right after the Mumbai attacks, & apologize for things that they weren't responsible for. The IPL comment took place a lot later.

You're mixing a few things here. Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan had to make condemnation statements in public right after the Mumbai attacks. The IPL comment took place a lot later.

Lol should i give you links for hindu actors who condemned the incident.,...... or is it like that being muslim they are not supposed to condemn it or was it irreligious.... or were they on gun point to issue such statements.

Lol should i give you links for hindu actors who condemned the incident.,...... or is it like that being muslim they are not supposed to condemn it or was it irreligious.... or were they on gun point to issue such statements.

That's not the point. The point is that Hindu actors are not asked to publicly condemn events such as Gujarat, where over a 1000 Muslims; or Bhagalpur where close to a 1000 Muslims are killed by Hindutva extremists? Ayodhya, 200 Muslims killed? Samjhota Express, 70+ Muslims killed? These figures are much more than 200 people being killed in the Mumbai attacks.

That is your opinion and I respect it. In the elections, however, your opinion will not be the only one to count. India had Rajiv Gandhi as PM after the Delhi riots. India had Atal as PM after Ayodhya. Why do you believe that just the association of a charge of at worst looking the other way in the Gujarat riots should make it impossible for Modi to become PM? Nothing is impossible in life. Nothing is impossible in politics.

As you said, its just an opinion mate.. I dont claim that it has to be true :)

Its just that Rajiv rode the sympathy wave and had too soft and clean an image at tani hat time (prior to the polls) to get tainted by the riots

It was Advani who was considered the architect of Ayodhya and not Atal

And India has become much more media linked since 1992 (babri masjid)

That's not the point. The point is why Hindu actors are not asked to publicly condemn events such as Gujarat, where over a 1000 Muslims; or Bhagalpur where close to a 1000 Muslims are killed by Hindutva extremists? Ayodhya, 200 Muslims killed? Samjhota Express, 70+ Muslims killed? These figures are much more than 200 people being killed in the Mumbai attacks.

should i give you links where the hindu actors actually condemned the godhra incident?

should i give you links where the hindu actors actually condemned the godhra incident?

Are you talking about the Godhra train burning where Hindu pilgrims were killed? Sure, those are the events that will be condemned, not the ones in which Muslims are being killed by Hindus.

Are you talking about the Godhra train burning where Hindu pilgrims were killed? Sure, those are the events that will be condemned, not the ones in which Muslims are being killed by Hindus.

I am talking about the whole incident, including the riots.....

That's not the point. The point is that Hindu actors are not asked to publicly condemn events such as Gujarat, where over a 1000 Muslims; or Bhagalpur where close to a 1000 Muslims are killed by Hindutva extremists? Ayodhya, 200 Muslims killed? Samjhota Express, 70+ Muslims killed? These figures are much more than 200 people being killed in the Mumbai attacks.

ASKED???

Do you import your newspapers from Pakistan?? ;)

I am talking about the whole incident, including the riots.....

Did they ever specifically mention that they condemn the actions of the Hindutva terrorists that killed innocent Muslims? Has a Hindu actor ever condemned the actions of Hindutva terrorists in India? What are their condemnations even about?

Did they ever specifically mention that they condemn the actions of the Hindutva terrorists that killed innocent Muslims? What is their condemnation even about?

The condemnation was about killing of innocent people out of religious bigotry by hindus and muslims both... It was not just muslims who lost their lives in Godhra.

i remember reading article with comments from various actors long time back. i will have to search for it. if you want me to search i can and if you are ready to take my words i am fine with it....

well sorry to say but i dont think like that.
Ignoring modi is in India's interest
about names.............sushma...jaitly all are senior than Modi....................no way they are going to push for modi................modi is just a CM in a small state of India...........and we have plently of states in India.............so we should make everyone PMof india
I am no muslim...............but still I wont like to see a person like modi to be PM of India and bring a tag of fanatic country to India
about governance..................roits and fake encounters occured under Modi's administration...............what good governance you talking about mate???

Sushma Swaraj.......lolz ....didn't she loose to Sonia Gnadhi.

And Jaitley.............roflzz.......thats a very poor choice.

And you are comparing the above two who have never hold office with Narendra Modi who has been the CM for several years.

So you think Sushma and Jaitley can be better leaders than Modi :lol:

Sushma and Jaitley are better at governance than Modi who has transformed Gujarat after the 26/1 2001 earthquake ??????????????

Come on this is your prejudice against him and nothing else.

If you are talking of riots and fake encounters and if you ignore what happens in Delhi and Bihar and UP then you are just joking nothing else.

I wont write more.

Just compare as to what Gujarat has achieved under Modi and see where others are languishing.

Just talk of progress and nothing else, you will then be forced to accept that there is no one better than Modi atleast for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom