What's new

Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan

what the f@ck? This is sick man, look at the Myanmar's genocide against the Rohingya Muslims yet the majority Muslim Pakistan wants to co'operate with them?!

They helped us back when our Muslim Brethren were cutting our civilians & soldiers alike in the '71 Civil War; I for a fact know two Bihari families in Karachi who escaped to mainland Pakistan via Myanmar whilst most of their relatives were cut down by the enraged Bengali mobs !

They helped us back when our Muslim Brethren were cutting our civilians & soldiers alike in the '71 Civil War; I for a fact know two Bihari families in Karachi who escaped to mainland Pakistan via Myanmar whilst most of their relatives were cut down by the enraged Bengali mobs !

so it is justifying to arm them so that they can kill other people (rohingya muslim) ?

so it is justifying to arm them so that they can kill other people (rohingya muslim) ?

Yes I'm sure they'll drive a submarine right into a Muslim village & torpedo the sh*t out of them ! :blink:

We gave you military equipment & training in the past despite the things we did to you & you did to us - Lets not claim the moral ground here, shall we ! :kiss3:

Kill rohingyas with submarines!? :blink:

Yes I'm sure they'll drive a submarine right into a Muslim village & torpedo the sh*t out of them ! :blink:

We gave you military equipment & training in the past despite the things we did to you & you did to us - Lets not claim the moral ground here, shall we ! :kiss3:

no, if you ignore the factor of that genocide, it means nothing wrong what they are doing. Let it be what they are doing.

Aww..the humor of it.

Although what if they decide to launch the torpedos at the BN without declaring Joy Bangla! Will that constitute a breach of agreement?:sick:

no, if you ignore the factor of that genocide, it means nothing wrong what they are doing.

Please find out how many countries are ignoring this. Do you know the kind of trade that Burma and Thailand are doing despite there being tensions between them? Submarines will not get used to kill rohingyas and the Burmese would have found someone to train them either way.

Don't worry we've got a kill switch in place ! :D

Training them my friend..they ain't buying yet..that will be the pleasure of the Chinese or the Russians. :D

Unless you guys will run the refurbishment line for their boats? That would be cos intensive..AND I don't mean general maintenance. Who's gonna get em' the mid-life upgrades, last I checked the Agosta line was done for.

My bet something Chinese or some Kilos.

Aww..the humor of it.

Although what if they decide to launch the torpedos at the BN without declaring Joy Bangla! Will that constitute a breach of agreement?:sick:

Please find out how many countries are ignoring this. Do you know the kind of trade that Burma and Thailand are doing despite there being tensions between them? Submarines will not get used to kill rohingyas and the Burmese would have found someone to train them either way.

How about @Armstrong saying jay hind :D btw do you know that we have submarine killer boats and as well as Helicopter ? ;)

** the thing is world does not care about humanity as long as it does not serve its interest

Last edited by a moderator:
no, if you ignore the factor of that genocide, it means nothing wrong what they are doing. Let it be what they are doing.

If we found nothing wrong with what they were doing we wouldn't have talked to them in the past to do something about it; unfortunately right now we're in a mess of our own to create a diplomatic sh*t storm for them (even if we could) ! At any rate the Muslim Brotherhood thing has bitten us more on our arse than otherwise; for all its worth we've got our Persian brothers striking down our resolutions on the human rights abuse of India in Kashmir at the last moment in '94 to the Arabs cosying up to India as if Kashmir is just a figment of our imagination whilst expecting us to toe their line on both Palestine & Syria !

Well foOk the lot of them !

At any rate Bangladesh being the country who only a while ago was turning away Rohingya Refugees on the International Border, wouldn't begrudge me giving the Burmese Navy some Submarine training ! :P

If we found nothing wrong with what they were doing we wouldn't have talked to them in the past to do something about it; unfortunately right now we're in a mess of our own to create a diplomatic sh*t storm for them (even if we could) ! At any rate the Muslim Brotherhood thing has bitten us more on our arse than otherwise; for all its worth we've got our Persian brothers striking down our resolutions on the human rights abuse of India in Kashmir at the last moment in '94 to the Arabs cosying up to India as if Kashmir is just a figment of our imagination whilst expecting us to toe their line on both Palestine & Syria !

Well foOk the lot of them !

At any rate Bangladesh being the country who only a while ago was turning away Rohingya Refugees on the International Border, wouldn't begrudge me giving the Burmese Navy some Submarine training ! :P

we already have around 4,00,000 rohingya refugees , we can not take more. we are doing our best what we can.

Back
Top Bottom