What's new

Myanmar Nation unity government calls for Civil War

He is going to make jihad for Burma against his daddy Min Aung hlaing.

Dhallywood sales are set to drop 🤣👏

Free entertainment next door... Hope to see Burma backslide to the stone age.

You bengali lot got zero understanding of geopolitics it seems. Chinese-American rivalry is getting played in Myanmar and you fools are getting excited LOL, just make sure your borders are water tight, fenced or what not, coz if you are not prepared and expecting that fires lite in your neighbour will not reach your home, then good luck!

You bengali lot got zero understanding of geopolitics it seems. Chinese-American rivalry is getting played in Myanmar and you fools are getting excited LOL, just make sure your borders are water tight, fenced or what not, coz if you are not prepared and expecting that fires lite in your neighbour will not reach your home, then good luck!

Its being played out for a long time.... we know perfectly how to deal with it....

There are multiple conversation and trolling going on....you need to go through the tread to get the gist

Chinese American rivalry is getting played in Myanmar. Apart from mentioning what may be the obvious, tell us how to understand geo politics?

Bangladesh should stay out of Myanmar internal issues except for Rohingya situation. Arming people can have unintended consequences. Bangladesh should take any advise from China regarding Rohingyas with a bucket of salt as the last one didn't fare well. China will do what serves her best interest, that is the cold hard fact.

Chinese American rivalry is getting played in Myanmar. Apart from mentioning what may be the obvious, tell us how to understand geo politics?

I find it strange that people think its funny. I do not know, maybe Bangladesh got water tight border with Myanmar, coz if it's not, and civil war does commence, it will not take rocket science to understand what effect it will have for Bangladesh security.

We in Pakistan were caught with our pants down, when America invaded Afghanistan, with civil war, porus border, end up losing 80k+ citizens of ours.

That's what I have been saying at times they shot down the solution themselves rather than building a conscious coalition to resolve this issue. In all honesty, the Rohingya would need their own autonomous region or separate country, based on the South Sudan model the blood is bad enough that both sides in Myanmar can't live together.
Autonomous region sounds much better. Are there many Buddhists in Rakhine? I mean,to form a significant minority.

I find it strange that people think its funny. I do not know, maybe Bangladesh got water tight border with Myanmar, coz if it's not, and civil war does commence, it will not take rocket science to understand what effect it will have for Bangladesh security.

We in Pakistan were caught with our pants down, when America invaded Afghanistan, with civil war, porus border, end up losing 80k+ citizens of ours.

It's not the same situation. Afghan Pakistan border is porous and open tribal territory. There are natural barriers between Bangladesh and Myanmar (hilly uninhabited barely passable jungles with scarce traffic heavily patrolled by army and occasionally by helis), and passable border is only in a very small area.

Last edited:
Autonomous region sounds much better. Are there many Buddhists in Rakhine? I mean,to form a significant minority.

Apparently Rohingya were becoming majority against Buddhist Rakhines and Bamars (Tatmadaw) used this situation to do ethnic cleansing of Rohingya Muslims. Entire areas occupied by Rohingyas were given free to Rakhine re-settlers. This is well documented. Prior to 2012, this was the situation. Driving away Rohingya Muslims served Indian interest great (one of Indian goals) because they are developing Sittwe port to transport cargo and supplies to NE seven sisters states through Burma. They don't want Muslims in Myanmar to cause any trouble for the port. All geopolitical games,

2560px-Kaladan_Multi-Modal_Transit_Transport_Project.svg.png

Map_of_Rohingya_people_in_Rakhine_State.png

More here,

what Bangladesh should do, is charge trans-shipment charges for carrying cargo from Kolkata to Sittwe, as the route passes through Bangladesh maritime territory.

Bangladesh haramkhor ministers should be put on notice.

Last edited:
Do you think the CCP is an extreme left? Well, that's because you've not seen a more extreme left. To be fair, the Chinese version of communism is already the least extreme version.

China has had the habit of building large projects since ancient times, such as the Great Wall. But not because of extremism, but because China entered the imperial era very early.
In 221 BC, Qin Shihuang unified China. He abolished the enfeoffment system and adopted the county system. All officials were appointed by the emperor. He also unified Chinese characters, currencies, weights and measures, etc. This has turned China into a homogeneous society and greatly strengthened the rights of the central government. Since then, China's imperial dynasties have been able to build large projects.
This is capacity, not extremism.

Yes, Mao Zedong did not like Confucius, because he believed that Confucianism prevented China from entering true communism.
But Mao Zedong himself had the smell of Confucianism, and he did not get rid of the shackles of Confucian culture in the end. The Chinese who are familiar with him can clearly feel this. From Mao Zedong's poetry, way of thinking and so on, we can all feel the characteristics of Confucian. This is also the reason why the CCP will become what it is now.

Family planning is a means to solve China's population problem. First, we don't discuss whether it is correct. I will only talk about "中庸" in its implementation.
Do you know that family planning has not been thoroughly and strictly implemented, and left a lot of room for retreat?
For example, ethnic minorities do not need family planning because the CCP respects their national habits. For example, the poor in rural areas do not need family planning because their families need labor, and so on. This is "中庸".
Interesting point that you don't want to discuss whether one child policy was correct or not. You are no different than other Chinese posters who refused to debate much less criticize CCP policies. Therefore it is kinda hard to take you or other Chinese posters seriously.

I am taking issue with CCP and not the Chinese people. The Chinese people I know in the United States are very pragmatic, straightforward , and occasionally a bit superstitious but hard-working people.

Bangladesh followed a policy of two child per family but it never imposed it strictly. Bangladesh fertility fertility is now at 2.1 which is just a little less than placement rate.

China just may not ever be able to increase its fertility rate to the replacement rate.

Last edited:
Interesting point that you don't want to discuss whether one child policy was correct or not. You are no different than other Chinese posters who refused to debate much less criticize CCP policies. Therefore it is kinda hard to take you or other Chinese posters seriously.

I am taking issue with CCP and not the Chinese people. The Chinese people I know in the United States are very pragmatic, straightforward , and occasionally a bit superstitious but hard-working people.

Bangladesh followed a policy of two child per family but it never imposed it strictly. Bangladesh fertility fertility is now at 2.1 which is just a little less than placement rate.

China just may not ever be able to increase its fertility rate to the replacement rate.
Well, I just find it troublesome to discuss this issue.
I personally believe that family planning is wrong, because the population itself is a resource, especially the educated population. But many people in China support this policy, including my father and mother.
I think family planning should end in 2001, that is, the year when China's first round of state-owned enterprise reform ends and China's entry into WTO. It's too late to end in 2016. I think China will stimulate fertility through free education and other means.
As for you saying that China will never recover its fertility rate, I disagree. You can look at the administrative records of the CCP, CCP has done everything it is determined to do every time. As long as the CCP lists the restoration of fertility as a problem to be solved with concentrated efforts, it will certainly be solved.

It's not the same situation. Afghan Pakistan border is porous and open tribal territory. There are natural barriers between Bangladesh and Myanmar (hilly jungles heavily patrolled by army and occasionally by helis), and passable border is only in a very small area.

I really don't know whether you want to save the Rohingyas or harm them.
I have told you that all Burmese armed forces are hostile to Rohingyas except the ethnic minorities in northern Myanmar who do not want to intervene it.
The Rohingyas lack the ability to protect themselves. In case of large-scale chaos in Myanmar, can't you guess who the first target of these armed forces is?

I personally believe that family planning is wrong, because the population itself is a resource, especially the educated population. But many people in China support this policy, including my father and mother.
I think family planning should end in 2001, that is, the year when China's first round of state-owned enterprise reform ends and China's entry into WTO. It's too late to end in 2016. I think China will stimulate fertility through free education and other means.
As for you saying that China will never recover its fertility rate, I disagree. You can look at the administrative records of the CCP, CCP has done everything it is determined to do every time. As long as the CCP lists the restoration of fertility as a problem to be solved with concentrated efforts, it will certainly be solved.
Family planning is nothing wrong. You should not give birth to multiple children if you cannot feed them or educate them. Two children per family is the best although rich people can take upto four children at maximum.

However, the Earth cannot support the continuous overgrowth of the population It lacks the resources needed to support more than 7 billion mouths that it is supporting now.

By the way, have you ever pondered why the Earth has become soooo polluted? Simply speaking, it is because of the introduction of many technologies to support billions of mouths.

Unless this Earth lowers its number of mouths the pollution will just destroy the entire mankind.

Apparently Rohingya were becoming majority against Buddhist Rakhines and Bamars (Tatmadaw) used this situation to do ethnic cleansing of Rohingya Muslims. Entire areas occupied by Rohingyas were given free to Rakhine re-settlers. This is well documented. Prior to 2012, this was the situation. Driving away Rohingya Muslims served Indian interest great (one of Indian goals) because they are developing Sittwe port to transport cargo and supplies to NE seven sisters states through Burma. They don't want Muslims in Myanmar to cause any trouble for the port. All geopolitical games,

2560px-Kaladan_Multi-Modal_Transit_Transport_Project.svg.png

Map_of_Rohingya_people_in_Rakhine_State.png

More here,

what Bangladesh should do, is charge trans-shipment charges for carrying cargo from Kolkata to Sittwe, as the route passes through Bangladesh maritime territory.

Bangladesh haramkhor ministers should be put on notice.

Bangladesh can easily carve a big junk of territory out of Myanmar around 2029-2030 even as early as 2028. Let the civil war first begin and let it fester and than you carve them out. Even now Bangladesh is getting stronger militarily with alot of Turkish equippment and this will continue until 2030.

Bangladesh has more population and these Mynamarians are just monks majority of them they won't know what hit them hence they ain't gamed enough for this kind of lifestyle conquer and seize lifestyle is not for them leave that to the muslims we have been expanists like since the dawn. I am thinking Bangladesh could even seize much more lands than just Arakan but you have to come up with some sort of a pretext to set this up and also you have to diplomatically get China on your end and than carve them out a good junk. All you gotta do is avoid the chinese but these monks are there for the taking and also remember to not carve out bigger territories just Arakan little bit north of it and just little bit further inland to not raise suscipion seize a moderate amount and play the humantarian card

Last edited:
Bangladesh can easily carve a big junk of territory out of Myanmar around 2029-2030 even as early as 2028. Let the civil war first begin and let it fester and than you carve them out. Even now Bangladesh is getting stronger militarily with alot of Turkish equippment and this will continue until 2030.

Bangladesh has more population and these Mynamarians are just monks majority they won't know what hit them. I am thinking Bangladesh could even seize much more lands than just Arakan but you have to come up with some sort of a pretext to set this up and also you have to diplomatically get China on your end and than carve them out a good junk
confused-what.gif

Why do you like invading lands so much, from suggesting that Pak can take Iran, to looking for full blown invasion of India now you are asking for full invasion of Burma (military of Bangladesh is not even capable of that btw and wont be even till 2028)?

Back
Top Bottom