What's new

Myanmar Nation unity government calls for Civil War

View attachment 777264
Why do you like invading lands so much, from suggesting that Pak can take Iran, to looking for full blown invasion of India now you are asking for full invasion of Burma (military of Bangladesh is not even capable of that btw and wont be even till 2028)?

It was not Iran but I said India previously.. Yes at the event of miscalculation Pakistan's game-plan is to seize all of India in any conflict there is a price to pay.

As for Bangladesh they will be fit, ready and able to rollover all of Myanmar by 2030. Bangladesh could take all of Myanmar the only reason why it is not on the future card is because of their relations with China and pushing refugees into them will be a red-line hence taking only 5-10% around Arakan will suffice

Bangladesh can easily carve a big junk of territory out of Myanmar around 2029-2030 even as early as 2028. Let the civil war first begin and let it fester and than you carve them out. Even now Bangladesh is getting stronger militarily with alot of Turkish equippment and this will continue until 2030.

Bangladesh has more population and these Mynamarians are just monks majority of them they won't know what hit them hence they ain't gamed enough for this kind of lifestyle conquer and seize lifestyle is not for them leave that to the muslims we have been expanists like since the dawn. I am thinking Bangladesh could even seize much more lands than just Arakan but you have to come up with some sort of a pretext to set this up and also you have to diplomatically get China on your end and than carve them out a good junk. All you gotta do is avoid the chinese but these monks are there for the taking and also remember to not carve out bigger territories just Arakan little bit north of it and just little bit further inland to not raise suscipion seize a moderate amount and play the humantarian card
Myanmar is a Buddhist country. This is our land. You have no business here.

BD population is also growing fast they may be in need of it and could do well for them
Lol you are basically trying to steal other people's land. If you are so concerned with BD's population growth then give them space in Pakistan, not in a country which is ruled by non muslims.

Lol you are basically trying to steal other people's land. If you are so concerned with BD's population growth then give them space in Pakistan, not in a country which is ruled by non muslims.

The growth will just keep accelerating and by nature they will have to expand out to relieve the junction. It is just a natural pattern for civilization since the beginning humanity you will either have to donate or hand it over by conquest

The growth will just keep accelerating and by nature they will have to expand out to relieve the junction. It is just a natural pattern for civilization since the beginning you will either have to donate or hand it over by conquest
Lol conquest? You will be beaten black and blue. Muslims should go to brotherly muslim country not in someone else's land.
The growth will just keep accelerating and by nature they will have to expand out to relieve the junction. It is just a natural pattern for civilization since the beginning humanity you will either have to donate or hand it over by conquest
So if we follow your logic then USA invading Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan was also correct.

Lol conquest? You will be beaten black and blue. Muslims should go to brotherly muslim country not in someone else's land.

Relax Monk. I beat you black and blue when I took these lands previously. I can do it again. Watch me. Bangladesh will push your shit in. How do you think I even got so far inside your borders to begin with.. I expanded and kept expanding that is how I really got there from a far far far land. I will expand inside you again If I want to

Relax Monk. I beat you black and blue when I took these lands previously. I can do it again. Watch me. Bangladesh will push your shit in. How do you think I even got so far inside your borders to begin with.. I expanded and kept expanding that is how I really got there from a far far far land. I will expand inside you again If I want to
wait invasion dreams gone sexual?
hqdefault.jpg

It was not Iran but I said India previously.. Yes at the event of miscalculation Pakistan's game-plan is to seize all of India in any conflict there is a price to pay.

As for Bangladesh they will be fit, ready and able to rollover all of Myanmar by 2030. Bangladesh could take all of Myanmar the only reason why it is not on the future card is because of their relations with China and pushing refugees into them will be a red-line hence taking only 5-10% around Arakan will suffice
Why are you so mad at Buddhist monks and Myanmar in the first place? You are a weird individual lol.

Why are you so mad at Buddhist monks and Myanmar in the first place? You are a weird individual lol.

I don't have a dog-fight with Buddhist monks. We don't see them much or nor encounter them. I am neutral about them. It was just about stragetic interests and Myanmar this is not directed to other than that.

By the way are you not from Nepal?

I don't have a dog-fight with Buddhist monks. We don't see them much or nor encounter them. I am neutral about them. It was just about stragetic interests and Myanmar this is not directed to other than that.

By the way are you not from Nepal?
If we follow your logic then Israelis invading Palestinian lands is also correct right? because you want bengalis to do the exact same thing.

Back
Top Bottom