What's new

My problem with Rafale, lets start with Radar

and those who say that Pak-Fa then believe me we need fgfa and not Pak-Fa and Fgfa prototype will come only by next year and induction only after 2020-21. And there's no way we can go for 200 fgfa + 200 pak-fa(no one can expect China and USA, will be crazy to maintain and buy).
PS: there's a reason our IAF chief says that Rafale deal is a critical for us and we have no option (unless you guys think you are smarter and more knowledgable than him).
to be frank i am way smarter and knowledgable than antony and our 80 year old prime minister

on iaf chief..............our previous iaf chief is in jail for kickbacks in the augusta westland chopper scam

will u bet on this one?? 
so your point is that since we are low on money, we shouldn't develop our ground attack capabilities?? I'll rather have an airforce with mixed capabilities with air-superiority(mki,fgfa, mig-29) and ground capabilities(rafale, mrage-2k5)
why are u assuming that pakfa dosen't have ground attack?? 
If we are so hell bent on ground attack then get su-34 which is dedicated bomber at 40 million

this whole deal is a sham,,,

the iaf chief is desperate for anything,i give him that

tell me the diff between pakfa and fgfa??

answer-------barring mission computers,software and engines there is none

if we sign pakfa deal this year and work towards it we can get fgfa even in 2018 barring new engines which will come in 2020
Since you are an ACE pilot with 5000 flying hours and have been serving in our airforce for more than 30 years, I bow to you. You beat even our Airforce chief Marshal. He is just a useless fella there serving as airchief for nothing. Further discussion is just useless.

rafale gives us nothing for a 100 million aircraft and we will be left with no money

we cannot get more lca's as its not good enough quite simply.
Its better than having nothing at all.

Su-35 is another plane with several incompatibilities with the MKIs. or in other words, a seperate maintanance headache. IAF should be practical and choose the LCA, and get the maximum out of that fighter, which infact is more capable than JF-17s. We are dealing with pakistan here not Russia or the U.S as our enemies. War with China is as remote as a war with Bangladesh.

Since you are an ACE pilot with 5000 flying hours and have been serving in our airforce for more than 30 years, I bow to you. You beat even our Airforce chief Marshal. He is just a useless fella there serving as airchief for nothing.

did u read what i said

our former iaf chief is in jail for corruption
we have been buying tarta trucks for 20 years and it was a scam

who knows what else is a scam 
Since you are an ACE pilot with 5000 flying hours and have been serving in our airforce for more than 30 years, I bow to you. You beat even our Airforce chief Marshal. He is just a useless fella there serving as airchief for nothing. Further discussion is just useless.
anyways thanks for compliments:cheers:

did u read what i said

our former iaf chief is in jail for corruption
we have been buying tarta trucks for 20 years and it was a scam

who knows what else is a scam 

anyways thanks for compliments:cheers:
By that you'll accuse whole Indian army personals for human right crime of some soldier. Isn't it?? If all officers are corrupt and useless then what's the point of buying anything?? We'll lose anyway. Isn't it??

By that you'll accuse whole Indian army personals for human right crime of some soldier. Isn't it?? If all officers are corrupt and useless then what's the point of buying anything?? We'll lose anyway. Isn't it??

who cares about human rights??

yaar i am discussing about rafale's smaller radar vs pakfa's 5 radars
why don't u comment on that

forget whether deal is signed or not

so your saying that M2k Is what IAF always wanted and was prooved right after kargil war , now since M2k proction line is closed why dint indian govt went ahead to get it straight from french then ?

and if according to you this MMRCA contract is nothing but a PR gimmick by the IAF as they want a pure western block ground attack/multi role platform..ie M2K kindda plane they are fooling indian publick

my question is why not the make /modify LCA into a better ground attck plane wiith an enlarged belly for more internal feul so it gives it a decent fighting radius with conformal feul tanksfor extra range and more pylons dedicated to carry more wepons like wing tips and a couple on wings and a ground maping ASEA based radar with a better engine and EW suite
Unfortunately even second hand Mirages costs a ton!

Exactly! They want a western plane. This 'medium' nonsense was specifically included so that Sukhoi is kept out! What's the rationale of including Gripen in the MMRCA category? Or the rationale of Pitting Mirage against the Su-30 in the 90s?

LCA is our plane. Just integrate LGBs and Kab-500SE in the future and get on with it

Unfortunately even second hand Mirages costs a ton!

Exactly! They want a western plane. This 'medium' nonsense was specifically included so that Sukhoi is kept out! What's the rationale of including Gripen in the MMRCA category? Or the rationale of Pitting Mirage against the Su-30 in the 90s?

LCA is our plane. Just integrate LGBs and Kab-500SE in the future and get on with it

i am 100 percent sure of kickbacks here

who will pay for 100 million 4.5 gen plane??

even silent eagle costs lesser than this with way more stealth and super powerful aesa

so your point is that since we are low on money, we shouldn't develop our ground attack capabilities?? I'll rather have an airforce with mixed capabilities with air-superiority(mki,fgfa, mig-29) and ground capabilities(rafale, mrage-2k5)
In case you havent noticed, SU-30 is a multirole plane with 8 tonnes of payload capacity, and it always was. The moment the MMRCA nonsense started it suddenly got classified as only Air Superiority.

In case you havent noticed, SU-30 is a multirole plane with 8 tonnes of payload capacity, and it always was. The moment the MMRCA nonsense started it suddenly got classified as only Air Superiority.
even if it lacks the ground capability then can always be added during super sukhoi upgrade

no??

who cares about human rights??

yaar i am discussing about rafale's smaller radar vs pakfa's 5 radars
why don't u comment on that

forget whether deal is signed or not
here is the article which clearly says that we need 40-45 improvements. We can't just buy anything which doesn't suit us.(also I believe that fgfa won't be inducted before 2021-2022 irrespective of what article says. Russians have a history to delay things. And almost everything have been delayed by 2-5 years recently)
Why India's futuristic fighter won't fly till 2019 - Rediff.com News

so your saying that M2k Is what IAF always wanted and was prooved right after kargil war , now since M2k proction line is closed why dint indian govt went ahead to get it straight from french then ?

and if according to you this MMRCA contract is nothing but a PR gimmick by the IAF as they want a pure western block ground attack/multi role platform..ie M2K kindda plane they are fooling indian publick

my question is why not the make /modify LCA into a better ground attck plane wiith an enlarged belly for more internal feul so it gives it a decent fighting radius with conformal feul tanksfor extra range and more pylons dedicated to carry more wepons like wing tips and a couple on wings and a ground maping ASEA based radar with a better engine and EW suite

Why+not+just+pick+time+travel+go+back+in+time+_5befb80ab11ee4c36ce90e6b92a44a5b.jpg

Although Without Reform in HAL i am Against choosing LCA against Rafael

Back
Top Bottom