What's new

My father passed away yesterday

To the dust, we all shall return.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace. May the grieving hearts find peace.

Hello to all, my father passed away yesterday, most probably in his sleep. The doctors said it was cardiac arrest. He was bed-ridden for some time.

One thing I will remember of him was him going daily to the chicken shop to get "chichade" ( offal ) for our cats.

Those who believe in God, please pray for us. Those who don't, send your best wishes.

From another brother who lost his father at an young age, heartfelt condolences

Your real life as a man starts now

Hello to all, my father passed away yesterday, most probably in his sleep. The doctors said it was cardiac arrest. He was bed-ridden for some time.

One thing I will remember of him was him going daily to the chicken shop to get "chichade" ( offal ) for our cats.

Those who believe in God, please pray for us. Those who don't, send your best wishes.
Inna lillahe wa Inna illaihe rajioon

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Innailahey wainnailehey rajeoon.

May Allah Pak give you sabr and bless his soul with a high status in janah, ameen.

My condolences brother.

My condolences, be Brave !

Back
Top Bottom