What's new

My father passed away yesterday

Hello to all, my father passed away yesterday, most probably in his sleep. The doctors said it was cardiac arrest. He was bed-ridden for some time.

One thing I will remember of him was him going daily to the chicken shop to get "chichade" ( offal ) for our cats.

Those who believe in God, please pray for us. Those who don't, send your best wishes.

Inalillah e wa inna ilahe rajiyoun.

May Allah give you steadfastness facing this trial of human condition. May Allah bless the departed soul with exemplary blessings and mercy. Amen

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

May Allah bless him and keep him in the best of His comforts and may Allah help you and the family bear this loss. Aamin.

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

May he rest in Peace ..To Allah we belong and to him we all shall return, I hope the journey ahead of him Allah makes it easier .

Hello to all, my father passed away yesterday, most probably in his sleep. The doctors said it was cardiac arrest. He was bed-ridden for some time.

One thing I will remember of him was him going daily to the chicken shop to get "chichade" ( offal ) for our cats.

Those who believe in God, please pray for us. Those who don't, send your best wishes.

Sorry for you loss bother nothing can ever replace our parents my prayers with your dad you and your family at this time of sadness and pain may he RIP God bless !!

Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi rajioon

May Allah grant him Jannat ul Firdous

May Allah give you strength to bear this loss

Inna lilahe wainnailaihe rajeoon

Ill pray for the ease of your father's soul, May the almighty forgive his sins.

May Allah have mercy on your parents and may Allah grant your family sabr and afiya.. and always give sadaqah for your dad as thats one of the good things of good children after the parents have passed and regularly pray for them.

I am sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom