What's new

My father passed away yesterday

My Condolences to you and your family , May God grant him eternal peace!!

@jamahir it's very unique for someone to die in his/her sleep without much or any suffering.

I too hope he passed away in sleep, without suffering.

We see other species getting sad on the deaths of their fellow animals and they don't leave the carcass for many days.

This is the vid of a cat who tried to revive his dead friend. The vid always makes me sad.

Hello to all, my father passed away yesterday, most probably in his sleep. The doctors said it was cardiac arrest. He was bed-ridden for some time.

One thing I will remember of him was him going daily to the chicken shop to get "chichade" ( offal ) for our cats.

Those who believe in God, please pray for us. Those who don't, send your best wishes.

I'm am truly very sorry to hear about your loss. May Allah (SWT) have mercy on his soul, grant him a high place in haven and may Allah (SWT) give you and your family, courage and strength through this difficult time.

May Allah have mercy on him and give patience to you and your family.

god's mercy upon him and family.
We really don't appreciate what we have, until we loose it. try whatever and whenever possible to help him in his afterlife.

Hello to all, my father passed away yesterday, most probably in his sleep. The doctors said it was cardiac arrest. He was bed-ridden for some time.

One thing I will remember of him was him going daily to the chicken shop to get "chichade" ( offal ) for our cats.

Those who believe in God, please pray for us. Those who don't, send your best wishes.
f7f29f2d387ff7e56c36f05c4a93489a.jpg

کل نفسٍ ذائقتہ الموت

All that lives, must perish: Quran

My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family, May your father rest in peace.

This is the vid of a cat who tried to revive his dead friend. The vid always makes me sad.

Remember world is based on love and not sadness. It was love before everything and it will be love after everything. Do not see these cats with sadness but love and you'll see the message of God in it.

You'll feel love for your father even after decades because love is perpetual. Love is happiness, rejoicing and freedom. Do not pollute it with sadness.

Back
Top Bottom