What's new

My father passed away yesterday

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Hello to all, my father passed away yesterday, most probably in his sleep. The doctors said it was cardiac arrest. He was bed-ridden for some time.

One thing I will remember of him was him going daily to the chicken shop to get "chichade" ( offal ) for our cats.

Those who believe in God, please pray for us. Those who don't, send your best wishes.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raji'un.

May Allah swt grant him a place in heaven and ease your families pain.

May almighty Allah gives him the best place in Jannah..إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Hello to all, my father passed away yesterday, most probably in his sleep. The doctors said it was cardiac arrest. He was bed-ridden for some time.

One thing I will remember of him was him going daily to the chicken shop to get "chichade" ( offal ) for our cats.

Those who believe in God, please pray for us. Those who don't, send your best wishes.
May your father rest in peace. God bless and very sorry about your loss.

· إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون

Very sorry to hear of your loss, I wish you and your family peace and strength in this time.

Condolences on your loss, "to him we belong, and to him we return".

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

May Allah have mercy on him in the afterlife.

I know how painful that loss is. My father passed away last year while still in very good health. It is still hard for me to believe that my father is not in Dunya anymore.

It takes around 7-8 years to completely recover from the emotional loss if any parent suddenly passes away while still being vigorously healthy...it took that much for me

Sad to hear that. My prayers go to you and your family.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raje'oon.

May Allah give you and your family sabr and strength in this sad times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom