What's new

My father passed away yesterday

Hello to all, my father passed away yesterday, most probably in his sleep. The doctors said it was cardiac arrest. He was bed-ridden for some time.

One thing I will remember of him was him going daily to the chicken shop to get "chichade" ( offal ) for our cats.

Those who believe in God, please pray for us. Those who don't, send your best wishes.
May He who created you give you peace and ttranquility and the strength to bear your loss.
A

Hello to all, my father passed away yesterday, most probably in his sleep. The doctors said it was cardiac arrest. He was bed-ridden for some time.

One thing I will remember of him was him going daily to the chicken shop to get "chichade" ( offal ) for our cats.

Those who believe in God, please pray for us. Those who don't, send your best wishes.

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
May Allah give your father a place in paradise.
I was meaning to write to you earlier on brother but he will be in my prayers.

My condolences, friend. I completely understand how this feels but time is best healer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom