What's new

My father passed away yesterday

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

I hope Allah gives you the strength to overcome this difficult time.

Thanks.

Yes. It can be as simple as knowing how to bury my father.

Yesterday was the first time I climbed down into a grave and came to know how should the body be lowered.
Ohh, i have seen lion hearted people burst out with tears while lowering parents !!!

Really a hard time !!!

May Allah bless all of our Parents with long, healthy and prosperous life and not make them dependable of anyother.

And May He Grant Your Father Paradise

Hello to all, my father passed away yesterday, most probably in his sleep. The doctors said it was cardiac arrest. He was bed-ridden for some time.

One thing I will remember of him was him going daily to the chicken shop to get "chichade" ( offal ) for our cats.

Those who believe in God, please pray for us. Those who don't, send your best wishes.
sorry for your loss. may he rest in peace.

May ALLAH Bless His Soul & Give Patience To You And Your Family To Bear This Irreplaceable Loss..

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

I am so sorry for your loss Bro

Hello to all, my father passed away yesterday, most probably in his sleep. The doctors said it was cardiac arrest. He was bed-ridden for some time.

One thing I will remember of him was him going daily to the chicken shop to get "chichade" ( offal ) for our cats.

Those who believe in God, please pray for us. Those who don't, send your best wishes.
upload_2020-1-3_17-38-12-jpeg.597537

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
May Allah almighty give yourself and family sabr and grant your father Janatul firdous. Always remember to do dua for your father and do good deeds and send the sawaab to your father, this is like sending gifts to him.
Allah almighty will reward you both InshaaAllah

@jamahir it's very unique for someone to die in his/her sleep without much or any suffering.

My brother have patience, may the Lord bestow peace upon the departed soul and your family Amin.

May he rest in peace

It is sad that you won't be able to see your father again, but the fact is that he is present in some other realm. Death doesn't really kill us. We have given death a different interpretation altogether.

We see other species getting sad on the deaths of their fellow animals and they don't leave the carcass for many days. Mummification and getting hypersad are those primal traits. We are asked to take the corpse to it's final place as soon as possible.

We know the truth and reality and believe in it. As we go ahead and science advances distance between different realms will be removed and reduced.

So bigger tragedies are here in this world. Murder, corruption, injustice etc. that need our concern. Your father has been doing good work. You do even better that's the way forward. God bless you and your father.

its a tough life, my friend.
my deepest condolenses.

Back
Top Bottom