What's new

Mustefa Kemal Ataturk: The greatest Muslim general of the 20th centuary?

hes acting in these pictures, he wasnt a muslim. maybe you should look it up yourself i did a bit research on the guy.

Would like to see your sources...You claimed he is atheist or agnostic and i showed you pictures while he was praying..So "he is acting in these pictures" is not a mature answer..I think you are atheist too, you are just pretending to be a Muslim here...See? No difference

You may argue about him being a Muslim or not but how is it relevant to Jewish ancestry part you just claimed.
seriously r u dumb or something?
even a 1st grader would know what im saying. im saying he is part jewish. and he is an atheist. not a muslim!!!!.

do you get it now mr smartass indian

@QAMAR 1990,look at your signature.Biggest blunder by europe was seperation of church and state?Its the very reason of european dominance and renaissance.Your belief is that of a narrow bigot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to see your sources...You claimed he is atheist or agnostic and i showed you pictures while he was praying..So "he is acting in these pictures" is not a mature answer..I think you are atheist too, you are just pretending to be a Muslim here...See? No difference

how heard about the speeches he made? regarding religion or islam?

even a 1st grader would know what im saying. im saying he is part jewish. and he is an atheist. not a muslim!!!!.

No, he is a muslim,and you don't have a proof and i bet your claims are backed with youtube videos. :cuckoo:

@QAMAR 1990,look at your signature.Biggest blunder by europe was seperation of church and state?Its the very reason of european dominance and renaissance.Your belief is that of a narrow bigot.

you calling allama iqbal a bigot?
so far europe has been dominate only 80 years well see who is dominate in aother 30 years.:pakistan:

State doctrine... do you mean "devletçilik", and how is it related to freemasonry ?

Look at events starting in 1940's. Anatolianism, Communism, Freemasonry, Marshall Aid and NATO.

First Ottomanism lost. Then Islamism lost, At the end Turkism lost.

you calling allama iqbal a bigot?
so far europe has been dominate only 80 years well see who is dominate in aother 30 years.:pakistan:

Europe has been dominating since mid 1640s military revolution and scientific advances.Which happened precisely after the collapse of church interference in state affairs in the aftermath of the thirty years war with the treaty of westphalia[1648].
European domination began and the world u see today is product of that decision to eliminate bigoted religious authorities and embrace science and reason instead of blind faith.
Allama iqbal may have been a great scholar but that quote was born out of his faith not out of his brain.

Although you can't proof that he had Jewish ancestry but you are trying to say any Muslim having Jewish ancestry automatically becomes anti-Muslim.

Mullha omar of the taliban, americans are almost defeated and about to run alongside their allies. What a victory that is in the making. Worlds only superpower. Ha ha ha :omghaha: and his only got one eye :omghaha: His one eye seems to be doing better than all the american satellites:omghaha:

R u frekking sure Kiddo!! Although Im against the slaughter of Innocent people of Afghanistan... Did the Yanks ever used their Air Force , Navy in the War? ammm.A big resounding NO... (Only their 7th Fleet os enough to take on Pakistan , Afghanistan and other smaller nations) they only used a few helis , boots on the ground.. and Drones (which they used aginst Pak as well adn Ur army / govt cudnt do jack about it)
So stop being so naive and move along to the next seat!!

No, he is a muslim,and you don't have a proof and i bet your claims are backed with youtube videos. :cuckoo:

In human life, you will find players of religion until the knowledge and proficiency in religion will be cleansed from all superstitions, and will be purified and perfected by the enlightenment of real science.
Speech (October 1927); quoted in Ataturk’ten Dusunceler by E. Z. Karal, p .59

I have no religion, and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against the liberty of his fellow-men.
Quoted in Atatürk: The Biography of the founder of Modern Turkey, by Andrew Mango; "In a book published in 1928, Grace Ellison quotes [Atatürk], presumably in 1926-27", Grace Ellison Turkey Today (London: Hutchinson, 1928)

Must U guys do stay in the past while most of the non Muslim world is looking towards the future?

Although you can't proof that he had Jewish ancestry but you are trying to say any Muslim having Jewish ancestry automatically becomes anti-Muslim.

you full it kasamey lol.

i know people who were part jewish who are muslims, i know people from israel 100% jewish who are not anti-muslim,
so that right there rpoves you wrong.

there is proof, even gaddafi has jewish ancestry in him.

-self deleted-

Jews like you should stop hiding behind false flags

And whats wrong in being a Jew? Just because ur Book says so? They practically own more than half of this worlds money!!
Grow up.. and stop seeing everything with religious tainted glasses!!!

Oh yeah.. @somebozo is not a Jew BTW!! He`s a thoughtful Muslim Individual!! I have read mnay of his posts..I recommend , U do too

Back
Top Bottom