What's new

Mustefa Kemal Ataturk: The greatest Muslim general of the 20th centuary?

The title should have been "One of the Greatest generals of the 20th century" instead of this. Because the way it is now is encouraging those who live in the darkness of radical Islam to spread BS about this great man.

great man? he a abomination to turkish culture which he destroyed.
he split up the ottoman empire destroyed caliph even with getting rid of al your culture and trying to be like europe your still not considered fully developed 100 yrs later!!!!

Bs,he was a tacticus.
You cant win wars with shouting ALLAH ALLAH and storming to the enemy.

you'd be surprised lol
we created one of the biggest empires by doing that.

You are not questioning Atatürk, you are accusing him with being satanist just because according to you, he wasn't Muslim enough. You don't have to love him nor approve his actions, but you should show some respect to the founder of Turkey, a country which is also being considered as a friend of Pakistan.

we respect turkey in general, i meam if u want us t o respect him we will if it means so muc to u guys

great man? he a abomination to turkish culture which he destroyed.
he split up the ottoman empire destroyed caliph even with getting rid of al your culture and trying to be like europe your still not considered fully developed 100 yrs later!!!!

So are you saying that just because we are not yet fully devoloped, we should stop being a devoloping nation, instead be an underdeveloped failed state like Pakistan?

Atatürk and his principles, particularly the secularism is the reason why Turkey is where it is now while the rest of the Muslim nations are so unstable, and living in povery except the ones with petrodollars. But even in those, womans are being considered as property. Those mans in such countries with their so called 'strong' faith are lining up to have 9 year old kids as their wifes. Some of them are even in a political struggle to ease their necrophilic needs by legalizing having "goodbye sex" with their dead wifes.

That kind of sht has never been our culture and never will be.

we respect turkey in general, i meam if u want us t o respect him we will if it means so muc to u guys

Ordinary Pakistanis are already respecting him, or at least unlike you, they are avoiding disrespecting him in front of their guests here. They are not accusing him with being British Agent or insulting him by saying animal or satanist. I've only seen two or three Pakistanis like you.

By the way this sentence of yours alone is proving your ignorance and how little you know about him, but unfortunetely it isn't stopping you from insulting him nor stopping your hatred.

Arabs were nationalists too.
Arab nationalist didn't destroy the islamic constitution. Arabs remained to have strong faith in Islam unlike Ataturk . What kind of leader would ban scarves, destroy mosque, kill top imam, everything and made everyone far from being a Muslim in a Muslim country etc...? and now Turks are sooo unpractical ffs because of him. Even brutal Arab dictators would never destroy Islam in their country, their people remained the same. Anyway I don't care whether if he is a Muslim or not but it's between him and Allah. He is a good 'general' to Turks.

So are you saying that just because we are not yet fully devoloped, we should stop being a devoloping nation, instead be an underdeveloped failed state like Pakistan?
i never said that. what i meant to say is that being secular and destroying culture doesnt make you developed

Atatürk and his principles, particularly the secularism is the reason why Turkey is where it is now while the rest of the Muslim nations are so unstable, and living in povery except the ones with petrodollars.

and that is where? his principles are not letting women wear scarves in uni, government buildings ect? even real secular countries like the great old usa dont have that. if people wanted turkey secular they wouldnt have an islamic party in power.
turkey is where it is becuase of the use, and you being part nato and being useful for nato against russia!!! do you understand that my friend?

But even in those, womans are being considered as property. Those mans in such countries with their so called 'strong' faith are lining up to have 9 year old kids as their wifes. Some of them are even in a political struggle to ease their necrophilic needs by legalizing having "goodbye sex" with their dead wifes.

you actually believe this? has turkey ever had a female leader? pakistan did. women are free and powerful in pakistan to do what they want.im not even going bother answering rest of your utter bs.

That kind of sht has never been our culture and never will be.
what exactly is your culture? lets get to the bottom of that, besides the food tell me your culture.

Ordinary Pakistanis are already respecting him, or at least unlike you, they are avoiding disrespecting him in front of their guests here. They are not accusing him with being British Agent or insulting him by saying animal or satanist. I've only seen two or three Pakistanis like you.

its our human right to disrespect him or not like him, in pakistan we ave the right to talk crap bout our leaders, does turkey allow that?

i never said that. what i meant to say is that being secular and destroying culture doesnt make you developed

You are repeating the same BS over and over again...

and that is where? his principles are not letting women wear scarves in uni, government buildings ect? even real secular countries like the great old usa dont have that. if people wanted turkey secular they wouldnt have an islamic party in power.
turkey is where it is becuase of the use, and you being part nato and being useful for nato against russia!!! do you understand that my friend?

LOCAL - More secular, green Turkey wanted: Poll

you actually believe this? has turkey ever had a female leader? pakistan did. women are free and powerful in pakistan to do what they want.im not even going bother answering rest of your utter bs.

Although, my target was not particularly Pakistan but here you go: Tansu Çiller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what exactly is your culture? lets get to the bottom of that, besides the food tell me your culture.

You are still insulting Turkey, heh?

its our human right to disrespect him or not like him, in pakistan we ave the right to talk crap bout our leaders, does turkey allow that?

As i said, you may not like him and i don't care, but you must stop disrespecting him by baseless accusations. In Pakistan can you say animal or satanist to your leaders? Let alone Pakistan, what would have happened to the members here if one of them insulted one of your respected leaders by saying something like that?

It is funny how you talk about human rights btw :)

@qamar1990

Please be quiet , you don't know what you're talking about and your version of history is incorrect.

Yes they have had a female PMt before, Tansu Ciller, see you didn't even know Turkiye has had a female leader before, and she is still alive.

and that is where? his principles are not letting women wear scarves in uni, government buildings ect? even real secular countries like the great old usa dont have that.

They are strictly secular.

what i meant to say is that being secular and destroying culture doesnt make you developed

Being secular can help, because it abates religiosity and focuses on science rather than religious solutions to problems.

NATO membership certainly has helped Turkiye, but that is not the only reason they are strong and prosperous nation...

Qamar pipe it, find something better to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are repeating the same BS over and over again...
if you keep saying turkey being secular is the reason it is prosperous obviously I'm going to prove you wrong on that.

i see , wel they should bote the current party out of power cause its leaning towards islam.

Although, my target was not particularly Pakistan but here you go: Tansu Çiller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ok good to know i didnt know you had one in a 70 yrs of being secular and giving freedom to women and bragging like its something special unique when it comes to muslim countries becuase its not. women dont even have the right to wear a scarf when they want.

You are still insulting Turkey, heh?
im trying my best not to

As i said, you may not like him and i don't care, but you must stop disrespecting him by baseless accusations. In Pakistan can you say animal or satanist to your leaders? Let alone Pakistan, what would have happened to the members here if one of them insulted one of your respected leaders by saying something like that?

in pakistan we could isult muhammad ali jinnah, in pakistan we could insult anybody we want according to the law we not doing nothing wrong, can you insult ataturk? and get away with it?

It is funny how you talk about human rights btw :)

whats so funny? do you think me being a muslim, i don't support human rights?

you sound like a alevi turk btw.

@qamar1990

Please be quiet , you don't know what you're talking about and your version of history is incorrect.

Yes they have had a female PMt before, Tansu Ciller, see you didn't even know Turkiye has had a female leader before, and she is still alive.

They are strictly secular.

Being secular can help, because it abates religiosity and focuses on science rather than religious solutions to problems.

NATO membership certainly has helped Turkiye, but that is not the only reason they are strong and prosperous nation...

Qamar pipe it, find something better to do.

ill stop....

@TurAr im sorry if im disrespecting ataturk, i wont disrespect him. turkey is a great country with great food and great people end of convo

@TurAr im sorry if im disrespecting ataturk, i wont disrespect him. turkey is a great country with great food and great people end of convo

Okay then i won't answer the rest of your post, thank you.

By the way if you want to know more about Turkish Culture, don't waste your time in internet by asking people "what is Turkish Culture", it is like asking the meaning of life and expecting a serious answer from a random person, instead come and visit Turkey, or at least read some books and make some research about it before drawing any conclusions.

By the way if you want to know more about Turkish Culture, don't waste your time in internet by asking people "what is Turkish Culture", it is like asking the meaning of life and expecting a serious answer from a random person, instead come and visit Turkey, or at least read some books and make some research about it before drawing any conclusions.

i know turkish culture from the the turkish people i know. and it seems to be same as ours except some alevi families they are just like the white people here.

i have 5 turkish friends, they good people and i know swears turkish language as wel like oruspo, gotobazuk, eshik sekin lol
so i i know turkish culture pretty well.
i dont mind secularism , but just not reali extreme secularism.

i know turkish culture from the the turkish people i know. and it seems to be same as ours except some alevi families they are just like the white people here.

i have 5 turkish friends, they good people and i know swears turkish language as wel like oruspo, gotobazuk, eshik sekin lol
so i i know turkish culture pretty well.
i dont mind secularism , but just not reali extreme secularism.

I don't think having couple of Turkish friends and knowing several swears is sufficient to say "i know Turkish Culture", but oh well... :)

Bs,he was a tacticus.
You cant win wars with shouting ALLAH ALLAH and storming to the enemy.
How else Islamic empire came into being?

Turkish culture is very new to the world and is mix breed of Western and Ottoman culture.

That is EXACTLY why these so called "GREAT MUSLIM LEADERS" of 21st century can not be associated with religion! Jinnah Ataturk Ghandi were all Secular leaders who pursued British system over indigenous.

Arab nationalist didn't destroy the islamic constitution. Arabs remained to have strong faith in Islam unlike Ataturk . What kind of leader would ban scarves, destroy mosque, kill top imam, everything and made everyone far from being a Muslim in a Muslim country etc...? and now Turks are sooo unpractical ffs because of him. Even brutal Arab dictators would never destroy Islam in their country, their people remained the same. Anyway I don't care whether if he is a Muslim or not but it's between him and Allah. He is a good 'general' to Turks.

If you consider Islam is Arab tradition, then there is No need to abolish Islamic Rules. But in case of Turkey, it is different.

I am waiting yet to see true Islam in Arab Countries, No chance unfortunately. I stand by my post. Arabs are as Muslim as Umayyads were.

Back
Top Bottom