What's new

Mustefa Kemal Ataturk: The greatest Muslim general of the 20th centuary?

so what are you saying? ataturk didnt destroy your culture?

If you search for the real culture of Turks, this path leads to Alevism. :)

Btw not everyone here is Turk by ethnicity. Judging a person and a country from overseas must be a bit difficult.

To understand who destroyed Islam in Turkey, you need to do some more research. I accept Islam was destroyed, but the answer is not so simple.

As, per my reading, i'd consider Mustafa Kemal Pasha, Ataturk the greatest Muslim general of the 20th centuary after General Sultan Fateh Ali Tipu in the 19th Centuary.

280_ataturk_1.jpg

Do you have any more worthy candidate, in the 20th Centuary?
Its one of my wishes, to visit his tomb and pay my respects.

Please discuss....

The Greatest Muslim General of the 21st Centuary

162000_117788391597455_5838987_n.jpg

so what are you saying? ataturk didnt destroy your culture?

No he did not, You are thinking, " Sheria = Turkish Culture " and it is not...

To say Ataturk destroyed Turkish Culture is very absurd.

An example: He kicked out many arab and persian words from our vocabulary and represented the Old-Turkic words instead.

If you search for the real culture of Turks, this path leads to Alevism. :)

Btw not everyone here is Turk by ethnicity. Judging a person and a country from overseas must be a bit difficult.

To understand who destroyed Islam in Turkey, you need to do some more research. I accept Islam was destroyed, but the answer is not so simple.

Dumbest thing i have ever heard about our ancestors. So our ancestors in middle-asia did not worshiped Tengri.

Maybe you believe Aztecs and Mayans was Turk as well ? (there are people who believe in this)

images

ataturkduaederken.jpg

Please do some research before making totally wrong accusations

hes acting in these pictures, he wasnt a muslim. maybe you should look it up yourself i did a bit research on the guy.

No he did not, You are thinking, " Sheria = Turkish Culture " and it is not...

To say Ataturk destroyed Turkish Culture is very absurd.

An example: He kicked out many arab and persian words from our vocabulary and represented the Old-Turkic words instead.

why are you in such deniel man?
your blind, open your eyes and look at things.

How is this comment relevant.

how is yours relevant?

the topic is that he was a muslim, which now it turns out is that he isnt a muslim but he an athiest pretending to be one.

Dumbest thing i have ever heard about our ancestors. So our ancestors in middle-asia did not worshiped Tengri.

Maybe you believe Aztecs and Mayans was Turk as well ? (there are people who believe in this)

First, The term Turkish citizen encompasses many ethnicity. Ataturk saved Turks in expense of others. Great job, i say. He was a Turkish Nationalist, not a Muslim. At least he said so. I am not here to blame him. He fought for what he believed.

Secondly, you speak a Turkic language. A language which took root in Central Asia. And ancient Turks called Tengri instead of Allah, even after converting into Islam.

Now, i believe Anatolian Turkish Culture was built on Yunus Emre, Jelaleddin Rumi, Hadji Bektash etc... We neither need Arabic way nor European way. And as you told Central Asian way is 1000 year far from us.

When Turkish Republic was founded, founders erased the whole past. But the identity of this people was there in the past.

how is yours relevant?

the topic is that he was a muslim, which now it turns out is that he isnt a muslim but he an athiest pretending to be one.

You may argue about him being a Muslim or not but how is it relevant to Jewish ancestry part you just claimed.

The title should be "the greatest Turkish general", he is maybe great to Turks but definitely not to us.

The title should be "the greatest Turkish general", he is maybe great to Turks but definitely not to us.

I am talking about his military achievements, do you find anyone else as successful as him?

I am talking about his military achievements, do you find anyone else as successful as him?

Actually I have just noticed "20th" century part. I am not aware of his achievements if there were any, but I think it's over to say the greatest Muslim one while he was known to be a nationalist. Maybe he did good to Turkey but he had no good effect on us.

Actually I have just noticed "20th" century part. I am not aware of his achievements if there were any, but I think it's over to say the greatest Muslim one while he was known to be a nationalist. Maybe he did good to Turkey but he had no good effect on us.

Arabs were nationalists too.

When Turkish Republic was founded, founders erased the whole past. But the identity of this people was there in the past.

Okay, except this part , i could be able to understand you and respect your belief.

How did our whole past erased, then what we have learned in our history classes ?

Sir, the discussion is purely on "military" achivements, not for " What he achived for muslims or his nation."

Okay, except this part , i could be able to understand you and respect your belief.

How did our whole past erased, then what we have learned in our history classes ?

State doctrine. State doctrine of freemasonry.

It has nothing to do with Turkishness nor Islam.

Back
Top Bottom