What's new

Mustafa Kamal, look what our politics does lol

Well I think the whole debate started after he called Altaf husain "Janwar". This thing off course no one going to tolerate. Not a single party in Pakistan is non corrupt so if you throw dirt on me I will throw dirt on you. So the main thing is can we call become insaan kay bachay and one nation Pakistani?

I am a karachiite as well and a proper urdu speaking from lucknow, but can only feel sorry for your stupid and shameful comments.

Well spoken. Comments like those of Waffen are the reason why MQM is unpopular.
If there is someone who has the capability to attack the Pak Army, then they have become too powerful.

Huh! the army is in no position to do anything about MQM. The 90's are over.

Punjabis aren't even getting natural gas these days, they can't be rationally thinking about a military operation in Karachi.

No dare devil in the GHQ can even dream about it. So stop threatening us.

Ban me if you want but this will NEVER STOP the struggle of ALTAF BHAI.

P.S. It would be better for the country if punjabi brethren start accepting others as PAKISTANIS too.

And by the way, the term "YOUR ARMY" might be offensive to a lot of people here but this term is used by majority of the small provinces.

For reasons understood by all, the word "YOUR" was used as a substitute for "P*****I".

Well I think the whole debate started after he called Altaf husain "Janwar". This thing off course no one going to tolerate. Not a single party in Pakistan is non corrupt so if you throw dirt on me I will throw dirt on you. So the main thing is can we call become insaan kay bachay and one nation Pakistani?

To call Altaf Hussain a Janwar is actually insulting the Animal Kingdom...

No matter how much one cries about what MQM does, the reasons for this abnormal situation are:

1. Racism against and marginalization of Urdu Speaking Muhajirs.
2. Organized genocide of Urdu speaking Muhajirs.
3. Cultural, political, ideological, intellectual and economic IMPERIALISM by punjabis.

No matter how much one cries about what MQM does, the reasons for this abnormal situation are:

3. Cultural, political, ideological, intellectual and economic IMPERIALISM by punjabis.

So get out of lahore if ur so fed up with the punjabis kid.

Also with all ur bakwas logic can i call musharafs rule as "urdu speaking imperialist era".

Huh! the army is in no position to do anything about MQM. The 90's are over.

Punjabis aren't even getting natural gas these days, they can't be rationally thinking about a military operation in Karachi.

No dare devil in the GHQ can even dream about it. So stop threatening us.

Ban me if you want but this will NEVER STOP the struggle of ALTAF BHAI.

P.S. It would be better for the country if punjabi brethren start accepting others as PAKISTANIS too.

We do actually. Tell me are you or any other ethnicity targeted in Punjab? If not then surely we are not that intolerant.

As for the struggle of Altaf, i have no problem with it. Just keep that struggle to Karachi.

Noone is thinking of army operation. Just because some posters are asking for it here, you really think that army will do it?

PS. By the way your army is made of all ethnicities including urdu speakers as well. So correct your perception. It's not about Punjabis.

Care to elaborate?

So you imply that Altaf is worse than a Janwar.

If this is what you think of us, then dont expect flowers and kisses in return.

whats your problem man... do you pray only with Muhajir's?

if you can pray with me as a Muslim why this hype about you being a separate Qaum than me?? Are nt we all followers of Muhammad saw?

why differentiate between people based on their race?

This guy has done wonders for Karachi - Pakistan, and I don't care if he's a son of btch, lion, or jackal. He's a real role model for all these political bufffoons, they need to learn from this guy. Seriousely. The video below is a testimoney... Proud of you Kamal - good job and very well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need a new party....... all the mqm,anp,ppp,takla league..... they SUCK.... To HELL with these fags.

First smart thing on this thread..
As long as it includes PTI as well..
for all its.. sanity.. it has a hypocrite at its helm.. and him alone..
Who is his number 2?? I dont know him..
Or his number 3??
Its only him.. and that too a half baked cookie.

Against this.. there is the testimony of the people of karachi.. that for all its criminal sins.. the MQM has done more than the Jamati's.. or the nationalistic drug lords the ANP.
All mr Niamatullah from the jamaat in his time accomplished was planting date trees on the bridge leading to the airport.. those too withered and died..
The ANP areas are still the same.. except for the party adornments..
proof of achievments.. not accusations win hearts.

Back
Top Bottom