What's new

Urdu Speakers need to ask some TOUGH QUESTIONS from Pakistan

In Pakistan everyone speaks Urdu. I do not speak Punjabi or Pushto.

Anyways, Regards.
No not every one speaks Urdu
My cousins don't speak Urdu neither does 30-40% of population understand read or write Urdu

So either you aren't Pakistanis or you are illiterate if that what you think

So,

Good Luck to Kakar....A new man in charge.

Everything is going good - Everywhere changes are happening...

EXCEPT IN SINDH/KARACHI...

For 15 Years - same PPP government is ruling over us - who was not even voted by us.

How does rest of Pakistan feels now when governed by those whom you never voted?...You are surely feeling now what Karachi has been feeling and facing for damn 15 years since 2007.

Do you guys remember how I used to make hue cry on this very forum for my Karachi and you all used to make fun of me and bash me for it?....How the tables have turned now?

What goes around comes around...

Urdu Speaking community and Karachi are being exploited due to two reasons:-

1. No culture of guns / suicide bomb blasts
2. Not having a proper voice politically anymore (Though Mustafa Kamal is trying)

We are tired of being given useless posts like of President or of Governorship - ABSOLUTE worthless posts with no authority...

We WANT OUR FAIR SHARE IN POWER STRUCTURE...

PUNJBAIS, SINDHIS AND PASHTUNS HAVE PLAYED ENOUGH WITH PAKISTAN - everyone can see the result where Pakistan is standing today.

It is time for Pakistan to gracefully accept her faithful sons and daughters and drop the sheer discriminatory behaviour.

Arrival of Urdu Speakers will end the shadow of "Manhoosiyat" which is been hovering over head of Pakistan continuously for decades.

We have done enough clapping being the side shows...NOT ANYMORE.

Everyone is tried and tested...Now, it's our turn.

We want our fair share in Islamabad, Pindi and in Sindh.

----------

End the discriminatory behaviour NOW...

we you qoute mqm garbage... your argument is dead!

So,

For 15 Years - same PPP government is ruling over us - who was not even voted by us.

How does rest of Pakistan feels now when governed by those whom you never voted?...You are surely feeling now what Karachi has been feeling and facing for damn 15 years since 2007.

Do you guys remember how I used to make hue cry on this very forum for my Karachi and you all used to make fun of me and bash me for it?....How the tables have turned now?

2. Not having a proper voice politically anymore (Though Mustafa Kamal is trying)

We are tired of being given useless posts like of President or of Governorship - ABSOLUTE worthless posts with no authority...

PUNJBAIS, SINDHIS AND PASHTUNS HAVE PLAYED ENOUGH WITH PAKISTAN - everyone can see the result where Pakistan is standing today.

It is time for Pakistan to gracefully accept her faithful sons and daughters and drop the sheer discriminatory behaviour.

Arrival of Urdu Speakers will end the shadow of "Manhoosiyat" which is been hovering over head of Pakistan continuously for decades.

----------

MQM has enjoyed power for past three decades. What they have done for Karachi. Yes 18th amendment has proven to be poison for Karachi but even before that Karachi own leadership has let Karachi down. It wasn't Punjabis fighting in Karachi. It was MQM vs PPP vs JI vs Sunni Tehreek vs ANP which were full of Urdu Speaking, Sindhis, Pathaans. Your own leadership has failed you not Punjabis or anyone else. Karachi gets enough budget, if properly used Karachi can be turned into best city, ask your bhatta khor leaders

بکواس پوسٹ ہے۔ دم ہے تو کرکے دکھاؤ، ورنہ چپ کرکے کام کرو اپنا۔

پورا ملک ہی رو رہا ہے۔ کراچی والے زرا زیادہ رو رہے ہیں۔

No not every one speaks Urdu
My cousins don't speak Urdu neither does 30-40% of population understand read or write Urdu

So either you aren't Pakistanis or you are illiterate if that what you think
If your cousins don't speak Urdu, what made you so critical about Pakistan?

MQM has enjoyed power for past three decades. What they have done for Karachi. Yes 18th amendment has proven to be poison for Karachi but even before that Karachi own leadership has let Karachi down. It wasn't Punjabis fighting in Karachi. It was MQM vs PPP vs JI vs Sunni Tehreek vs ANP which were full of Urdu Speaking, Sindhis, Pathaans. Your own leadership has failed you not Punjabis or anyone else. Karachi gets enough budget, if properly used Karachi can be turned into best city, ask your bhatta khor leaders
please provide budget figures for CDA islamabad, and KMC, Karachi for 2022-23 to prove your claim.

also, the city govt has only been independent or had powers in musharraf's era. not before, not after. in 2008, ppp govt ended KDA and absorbed karachi water and sewerage board, karachi building control, karachi solid waste management into sindh government. leaving KMC without any power or authority. the local bodies do not have any powers or budget, as all of it is controlled by sindh govt since 2008. mqm failed, pti failed, ji mayor would have failed as well due to this very reason.

thank you 18th amendment.

Last edited:

No one is collecting bhatta anymore - that era ended back in 2016....And still Urdu Speakers are not treated as equal citizens just like before.

You have comprehension issues, dear.....

Answer these questions...

1. Why there has never been Urdu Speaking CM in Sindh?

2. Why there has never been Urdu Speaking Prime minister of Pakistan?

MQM is nothing but a small fish - even got more reduced after Altaf Hussain removal...

Pakistan and Karachi got screwed due to PPP and PML/N - the bigger fish who are playing musical chair around PM house again and again.

Pakistan is just exploiting Karachi by taking huge taxes and keeping Urdu walas out of power structure.

Karachi experienced developments only when Urdu Speakers were at the helm of affairs. (Musharraf / Mustafa Kamal / Naimat-Ullah Khan.

Urdu Speakers want their presence in ALL POWER STRUCTURES and it has no relation with who did what in Karachi at certain times.

Read my thread, again...

بکواس پوسٹ ہے۔ دم ہے تو کرکے دکھاؤ، ورنہ چپ کرکے کام کرو اپنا۔

پورا ملک ہی رو رہا ہے۔ کراچی والے زرا زیادہ رو رہے ہیں۔
Mara Bhai Kuch zyadah aysa he nhi roo Raha hain iss PPP crimenals corruption or syasi dahshatgurd mafia na Karachi ka Jo Hal Kya hai Karachi ka log he Janta hain Bahar bath kar Karachi ka bara tabsara mat kro if you don't know about the ground realities...

The biggest Question is that who planned & decided to imposed this worst corruption crimenals political mafia over Karachi & what was the reason behind that...???

China is popularizing Mandarin, didn't you know that?

Yeah it’s the lingua franca.

Read what lingua franca means.

They allow their citizens to learn and teach Cantonese.

There’s even Cantonese dramas that are aired in China.

So,

----------

Qadam Barhao Karachi walo hum tumhare saath hain. March to Islamabad.

No one is collecting bhatta anymore - that era ended back in 2016....And still Urdu Speakers are not treated as equal citizens just like before.

You have comprehension issues, dear.....

Answer these questions...

1. Why there has never been Urdu Speaking CM in Sindh?

2. Why there has never been Urdu Speaking Prime minister of Pakistan?

MQM is nothing but a small fish - even got more reduced after Altaf Hussain removal...

Pakistan and Karachi got screwed due to PPP and PML/N - the bigger fish who are playing musical chair around PM house again and again.

Pakistan is just exploiting Karachi by taking huge taxes and keeping Urdu walas out of power structure.

Karachi experienced developments only when Urdu Speakers were at the helm of affairs. (Musharraf / Mustafa Kamal / Naimat-Ullah Khan.

Urdu Speakers want their presence in ALL POWER STRUCTURES and it has no relation with who did what in Karachi at certain times.

Read my thread, again...
PPP converted City of lights in City of hell sometime it was a Hub of PAKISTAN Economy now people are crying even for clear water...

Firstly, I am un Urdu Speaker myself who once used to support MQM in its fledgling time pre mid 1980s but I early on saw its Fascist nature and moved away from MQM--and I was right about that switch as I feel I am right about moving away from Imran (not necessarily, from PTI) about 15 months ago.

On topic: Urdu as national language is not an issue--it never really was. What choices the West Pakistanis had in 1947? Arabic? Turkish? English? Urdu has organically become the lingua franca of Pakistan and that's excellent. There is no point debating that by referring to languages in China or Japan etc.

About Karachi, the issues are of governance and on that score, I believe Jamaat e Islami would have been the best (minus some of their social policies) but now the Mayor of Karachi, who is himself an Urdu Speaker and is a capable administrator, has no excuse because he also represents the party in power in Sindh. I'm willing to give him a chance!

Also, while Urdu Speakers should fight for their 'rights' for a fair share of the govt. jobs, it is in the private sector where they should focus on for improvements. And Urdu Speakers are generally better educated and 'urbane' gives them advantages and indeed they are among the more prosperous communities of Pakistan. What have the Sindhis achieved by getting govt jobs??

PS. Pakistanis are generally ingrates!! The State of Pakistan maybe this or that but still provides them a lot very cheaply! My tuition at the Univ. of Karachi in the 1980s was about $15/Semester. That college education enabled me to come to America and comfortably get TWO Masters from a high ranking Public university. Many faculty members had PhD from UK universities and some even went to America on Fulbright Scholarship. $15/semester!! A friend from the NED University in Karachi also got a degree and got his own Masters in America and is now a very successful Mechanical Engineer in America. That friend's brother has three late-teen/early 20s kids who are getting scholarships and great education in Karachi and yet the brother always complains about Pakistan!! My brother in law in Karachi recently had tinnitus and turned out a benign tumor and he got free/almost-free some kind of laser treatment a few months ago to take care of that. While here in America, despite a good medical/dental insurance, I have paid $4000 in dental bill so far this year!! I am sure the list can be long if we all include our inputs. But I hope you get my point!!

There are positives and negatives. But PDFs constant breast-beating is just a too negative.

Urdu speaking people, you mean the only civilized people who are surrounded by Jahil tribal wadera's jagerdaars and uncivilized barbarians ? meh, Urdu speaking boys should get their education, save money and get the hell out of Pakistan.
migrate where, the greener pastures of Up and Bihar from where they come from?

Qadam Barhao Karachi walo hum tumhare saath hain. March to Islamabad.

Thanks, bro....

Karachiites are totally fed up now.

For 15 years - PPP has ruled over us - and brought absolute destruction upon us.

A new fault line in port city is ripe for exploitation.

Pakistan has never been so weaker as it is now...

Back
Top Bottom