What's new

Urdu Speakers need to ask some TOUGH QUESTIONS from Pakistan

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So,

Good Luck to Kakar....A new man in charge.

Everything is going good - Everywhere changes are happening...

EXCEPT IN SINDH/KARACHI...

For 15 Years - same PPP government is ruling over us - who was not even voted by us.

How does rest of Pakistan feels now when governed by those whom you never voted?...You are surely feeling now what Karachi has been feeling and facing for damn 15 years since 2007.

Do you guys remember how I used to make hue cry on this very forum for my Karachi and you all used to make fun of me and bash me for it?....How the tables have turned now?

What goes around comes around...

Urdu Speaking community and Karachi are being exploited due to two reasons:-

1. No culture of guns / suicide bomb blasts
2. Not having a proper voice politically anymore (Though Mustafa Kamal is trying)

We are tired of being given useless posts like of President or of Governorship - ABSOLUTE worthless posts with no authority...

We WANT OUR FAIR SHARE IN POWER STRUCTURE...

PUNJBAIS, SINDHIS AND PASHTUNS HAVE PLAYED ENOUGH WITH PAKISTAN - everyone can see the result where Pakistan is standing today.

It is time for Pakistan to gracefully accept her faithful sons and daughters and drop the sheer discriminatory behaviour.

Arrival of Urdu Speakers will end the shadow of "Manhoosiyat" which is been hovering over head of Pakistan continuously for decades.

We have done enough clapping being the side shows...NOT ANYMORE.

Everyone is tried and tested...Now, it's our turn.

We want our fair share in Islamabad, Pindi and in Sindh.

----------

End the discriminatory behaviour NOW...

So,

For 15 Years - same PPP government is ruling over us - who was not even voted by us.

How does rest of Pakistan feels now when governed by those whom you never voted?...You are surely feeling now what Karachi has been feeling and facing for damn 15 years since 2007.

Do you guys remember how I used to make hue cry on this very forum for my Karachi and you all used to make fun of me and bash me for it?....How the tables have turned now?

2. Not having a proper voice politically anymore (Though Mustafa Kamal is trying)

We are tired of being given useless posts like of President or of Governorship - ABSOLUTE worthless posts with no authority...

PUNJBAIS, SINDHIS AND PASHTUNS HAVE PLAYED ENOUGH WITH PAKISTAN - everyone can see the result where Pakistan is standing today.

It is time for Pakistan to gracefully accept her faithful sons and daughters and drop the sheer discriminatory behaviour.

Arrival of Urdu Speakers will end the shadow of "Manhoosiyat" which is been hovering over head of Pakistan continuously for decades.

----------

???
Karachi has always been ruled by people karachi votes for except one in 2018.

MQM has always been part of the govt including now

The 2018 fiasco lasted for just 3 years with 2 years COVID emergency

Yet KCR Was approved and K IV WAS approved for it as well as new census untill MQM pulled out a rabbit 🐇

We're all "urdu speaking." Just because the name was given by North Indians, doesn't mean our language came from them. Only the name.

Mqm and Mustafa Kamal complaining but wasn't mqm assassinating urdu speaking people in karachi, didn't Mqm become part of PDM government? They playing the same old victim card.

Urdu should be the only language acceptable in Pakistan.

That was tried in East Pakistan and it led to the creation of Bangladesh.

Urdu should be the lingua franca between the different groups in Pakistan, no need to erase any language.

So,

----------

Your MQM sold itself out to PPP.

Karachi can be saved if it is a separate province.

That was tried in East Pakistan and it led to the creation of Bangladesh.

Urdu should be the lingua franca between the different groups in Pakistan, no need to erase any language.

Your MQM sold itself out to PPP.

Karachi can be saved if it is a separate province.
I disagree with you. Bangladesh became independent because they are not geographically connected to Pakistan.

English is just for education and business.

Karachi walas will keep getting shafted as long as they keep on sucking up to MQM and it's many branches.

It might have started off right, but now it is nothing but a traditional political party which tries to get the pieces of meat like a vulture after the big boys are done fighting.

PTI ko backstab karain gay, N aur PPP ko backstab karain gay, apni 2 wazartain lay lain gay, and just keep on going while being given lollipops.

You people really need to get some new leadership to improve the city, heck even Jibran Nasir would be a better choice.

Why? Are we racists or what

Is India asking everyone to learn or use Hindi

Urdu should be national language fine but every Pakistani language should be preserved by teaching at as subject to native speakers

Urdu should be national language fine but every Pakistani language should be preserved by teaching at as subject to native speaker
Karachi walas will keep getting shafted as long as they keep on sucking up to MQM and it's many branches.

It might have started off right, but now it is nothing but a traditional political party which tries to get the pieces of meat like a vulture after the big boys are done fighting.

PTI ko backstab karain gay, N aur PPP ko backstab karain gay, apni 2 wazartain lay lain gay, and just keep on going while being given lollipops.

You people really need to get some new leadership to improve the city, heck even Jibran Nasir would be a better choice.
Karachites don't even vote as a city
It has major, Sindhis and pushtoons division
Each voting for MQM PPPp and ANP in the past ..only once last time they deviated and expect miracles in few years.. now they are back to voting for MQM JI etc

Urdu should be national language fine but every Pakistani language should be preserved by teaching at as subject to native speakers

Urdu should be national language fine but every Pakistani language should be preserved by teaching at as subject to native speaker

Each voting for MQM PPPp and ANP in the past ..only once last time they deviated and expect miracles in few years.. now they are back to voting for MQM JI etc
I disagree with you.

Look how united China and Japan are because they speak a single language.

Speaking one language will unite the people in Pakistan.

And what the point of teaching useless languages like Pushto or Sindhi?

Urdu is the only language acceptable in Pakistan. English is only for education and business.

Such linguistic imperialism is detrimental to the country, as it reinforces political and administrative power for a limited segment of society and greatly marginalizes those whose first language is not Urdu
And what other language do you suggest? Punjabi? They are worthless languages.

No serious Academic takes them seriously.

Urdu and English in Pakistan.

Urdu speaking people, you mean the only civilized people who are surrounded by Jahil tribal wadera's jagerdaars and uncivilized barbarians ? meh, Urdu speaking boys should get their education, save money and get the hell out of Pakistan.

That was tried in East Pakistan and it led to the creation of Bangladesh

No they didn't. They emphasized it as the federal language while Bengalis were free to choose their regional language. It's a big myth that West Pakistanis tried to impose their culture on East Pakistanis.

Bengali was given co-federal status for a while but proving to be a burden so it was changed to regional status.

Back
Top Bottom