What's new

Mustafa Kamal, look what our politics does lol

"Quaid" means leader so he wasn't necessarily talking about Quaid-e-Azam but rather the Quaid of his political party Altaf Hussain!

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, really I know dude I am from Karachi too. I am not blaming on anyone but they both need to relax and talk instead of fight like animal on TV.

There was a military operation in the early 90s when innocent Urdu speakers were targeted and exterminated.

Yes the military doesnt like urdu speakers..........Sarcasm intended.

P.S=Musharaf is also a urdu speaker............n my father was also involved in tht operation............ he survived 2 attempts on his life by innocent urdu speakers......... They also caught guys with cricket kits filled with weapons....

Yes the military doesnt like urdu speakers.........Sarcastic tone.

P.S=Musharaf is also a urdu speaker............n my father was also involved in tht operation............ he survived 2 attempts on his life by innocent urdu speakers......... They also caught guys with cricket kits filled with weapons....

Again you have to be from Karachi to understand what has been done to us in the past. My own family members were killed in that operation. They had no contacts with MQM or any gang or political party. They were just white collared workers that were gunned down by our great rangers after we were labelled as traitors due to the fake separatist movement named Jinnahpur created by the government and army.

Again you have to be from Karachi to understand what has been done to us in the past. My own family members were killed in that operation. They had no contacts with MQM or any gang or political party. They were just white collared workers that were gunned down by our great rangers after we were labelled as traitors due to the fake separatist movement named Jinnahpur created by the government and army.

It was against criminals........Everybdy knows even today tht MQM takes extortion and is involved inmurders n kidnappings.

And the guys who shot at my father didnt fall frm the sky either........ Nor did the mutilated bodies of our soldiers...... Even today we know abt the ANP vs MQM tussle....... Which MQM is winning as of now ....

I dnt know ur relatives so i wont comment on tht...... But Rangers wouldnt have killed anybdy just for the sake of enjoyment.

P.S=Altaf bhai:bad: also burnt a National flag remember? aswell as spoke alot of crap abt Pakistan in india......Calling her to attack Pakistan and crappy stuff like tht.

Punjab k har ghar may mujra hota hai. lol. ullu ka pattha ha ha ha ha

It was against criminals........Everybdy knows even today tht MQM takes extortion and is involved inmurders n kidnappings.

And the guys who shot at my father didnt fall frm the sky either........ Nor did the mutilated bodies of our soldiers...... Even today we know abt the ANP vs MQM tussle....... Which MQM is winning as of now ....

I dnt know ur relatives so i wont comment on tht...... But Rangers wouldnt have killed anybdy just for the sake of enjoyment.

P.S=Altaf bhai:bad: also burnt a National flag remember? aswell as spoke alot of crap abt Pakistan in india......Calling her to attack Pakistan and crappy stuff like tht.

link??
news.. proven .. etc??
apart from that PR drive in India??

link??
news.. proven .. etc??
apart from that PR drive in India??

I am not sure about this but this is the picture of him coming out of court after being sentenced for allegedly burning Pakistani flag.
As I said before i am not sure.
If somebody can prove it wrong will appreciate it.
Regards
3329569842_435576ebfb.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3314/3329569842_435576ebfb.jpg

I am not sure about this but this is the picture of him coming out of court after being sentenced for allegedly burning Pakistani flag.
As I said before i am not sure.
If somebody can prove it wrong will appreciate it.
Regards
3329569842_435576ebfb.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3314/3329569842_435576ebfb.jpg

Oh I remember this one..
It started with a whole accusation brigade..led by the ANP.. although it may have been partially right..
he was venting anger at the operation.. and making some really idiotic statements..
There was this whole program on the MQM on Samah Tv.. was a nice watch and dealth with "altaf bhai's" misdemeanors as well.
But the flag burning incident was debunked..

What is being forgotten here is that the Army had to intervene in Karachi because of what MQM had been doing there...

and by the way... sitting with these one day, I heard them talk about Altaf Hussain as "PIR" sahib also... lol

bunch of lunatics who have absolutely no direction except to destroy Pakistan...

every one wants a seat but
no one lives for another person!!!
:sniper: them, :hang2: them, :butcher: them, :guns: them
give me peace for 5 minutes.....

Back
Top Bottom