What's new

Mustafa Kamal, look what our politics does lol

HAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHA

PIMPS...BUHHAAHAHHA.........ADC............ GOUD........CHURA CHAMAR.... KONSI CHEESIEN??? HHAHAH

IM LOVIN THIS.

MQM has a blend of Ghundagardi essential to your politics.. few days back Waseem Akhter threatened Mushahidullah of Target Killing (Newslink). These terrorists within a political party are INSANE and deserve to be purged.

With Largest Number of Target Killing out of given list... MQM is the largest responsibility shareholder in Karachi for the target killing which has engulfed about a thousand people by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
the most funny part is that they were fighting in urdu language !! mmmmuahahhaha......

Why there is no military operation in Karachi as the life of common man has become hell.
What the state and federal govts are doing?

I wasn't surprised at all by this language and attitude.
But if you notice, Jasmine acts like a godmother trying to scold them

:lol:

how bad it can go.......? lol full dhamki on television.

This is on a nationally telivised channel, imagin what kind of uncivilized, chracterless person they would be in real life.

The day of Judgment will not come until the very lowest people are the happiest. (Tirmidhi)

People in the position of governing will not hide their shameful acts.

When the old have no compassion for the young, when the young show no respect to the old … when children grow angry … Judgment is at hand. (Reported by Omar (r.a.))

As Judgment draws near ... the most respected people of the age will be lickspittles and sycophants.
(Agreed upon)

The Last Hour will not arrive till people come forth who make a living with their tongues as cows eat with their tongues.
(Tirmidhi)

Why there is no military operation in Karachi as the life of common man has become hell.
What the state and federal govts are doing?

Im a common man in Karachi and no life hasn't become hell for me. It's normal like it always was. You don't live in Karachi and I doubt you've ever been here yet your making assumptions. There was a military operation in the early 90s when innocent Urdu speakers were targeted and exterminated.

These are the zahil people who will lead, HUH.... no hope is in sight....

I'm from Karachi as well and I believe these are just attempts to malign and defame one of the few parties in Pakistan that stand for the common man rather than those jageerdar wadeyras (N, ANP and PPP).

We all know who tried to interfere in Karachi's affairs during the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom