What's new

MQM is more Pakistani then PPP, PMLN, ANP, PTI

First of all accept my apologies if my post has hurt your feelings or of anyone...2nd..i would be honest to God that i hate the term "Muhajir" used for our urdu speaking Brothers a they were/are/will be Pakistani's like anyone or more(as they sacrificied their everything for this Motherland and left their properties and bore many Hardships)...

Now coming to the part of begging for peace talks,Oh brother what do you know about fighting these terrorists Hand to Hand like we do more than anyone...how don't come across everyday suicide Bombing of Tribal leaders,Aman lashkar razakars and Heads,how can you not notice the bombing of our mosques,Janaza's,Hujra's heck even Houses full of women and children mourning death of someone,how come you didn't notice the sacrifice of thousands and thousands People you blame to begging for peace...Or just a telephonic speech and demanding this and that including Ops feel you better of talking/fighting terrorists...

if you had pointed out anyone else begging for peace talks you may have been correct but point at us as you don't even know the Meaning of fighting them..

Peace

No offense taken , mate . Its just a regular occurrence and thought pattern that I encounter in real world and well cyber too . I believe that this is mostly a result of ignorance of the history and misconceptions . My friend , the term " Muhajir " didn't develop because get it , we have a fear of assimilating into mainstream culture or with the people who have lived here since long , it is a result of decades of mistreatment and injustices which has promoted the insecurity and resulted into this " separate identity " to protect oneself , nothing more and nothing less . Mate , I know you mean well . I really do , but the actions speak far louder than words and the truth is despite chanting all Pakistani Pakistani , we still face discrimination as not being one and something about being " foreigner " . This is extremely sad reality on ground .

I didn't point specifically at you about the whining point , I pointed at everyone who says that MQM and its supporters whining whilst they are doing what is necessary . THEY AREN'T , not by any chance . This political party too , has lost quite a number of its activists and faced threats to the extent that they couldn't even run their political campaign properly . Why? Because unlike most of the parties out there , sympathizing with the extremists and terrorists and begging them for peace talks AT ALL COSTS , they are speaking against them . You got the meaning of words " My countrymen , what the hell are you doing ? " in the wrong sense . I am more than aware of the price we have all paid , since the beginning of the war on terrorism .

Although I am much against the term of Muhajir ... Because I did not migrate but my forefathers ... At this point I am 100% agree with you we always face such things this was the main thing to be formed APMSO ............

Know the concept of " necessary evils " then , my friend .

Far more political activists and leaders of ANP have been killed at the hands of TTP terrorists in different targeted attacks than the political leaders of all other political parties combined together. Far more Pashtun soldiers have been martyred fighting this menace than the soldiers of any other ethnicity, and far more Pasthun citizens of FATA and KPK have been blown up into pieces by these beasts than the people of any other part of this country. But still the sacrifices of the people of FATA and KPK won't count as they have yet to learn the art of chest-thumping even if based on fictitious anecdotes and never ending bitching and moaning some losers have apparently excelled at.

Back
Top Bottom