What's new

MQM is more Pakistani then PPP, PMLN, ANP, PTI

He actually is a good kid and poster just has a blind faith in a crippled party!

MQM is the most organised party in entire pakistan, and it is as well organised as pakistan army, ask from anybody they will tell you

when you know nothing about ground facts is better not to post judgements

MQM is the most organised party in entire pakistan, and it is as well organised as pakistan army, ask from anybody they will tell you

when you know nothing about ground facts is better not to post judgements
I know it is organized otherwise Altaf's *** would have been whopped long a go!

What I dont understand is why the victim card? It is sickening and down right degrading!

if you don't like MQM why you keep coming to MQM threads?

i think you need better understanding of MQM to make more sense to you, we are not supporting some party which doesn't make sense, we are not foolish people

i have also written few articles and im still trying to write more, if you want to make better sense about MQM please visit my blog

hammad1239.wordpress.com
@HRK you had/ have that avatar :blink: you and @W.11 the same people?

I am not sure why that only happens in Sindh esp in Karachi...my great grandparents were muhajirs we never got discriminated...Something in Karachi is making sure this discrimination continues and I have my money on MQM...BTW, my dad was studying in Karachi uni so telling me all that really doesnt make sense...my dad said that Altaf was his 4yrs senior in Karachi uni and even then was active in politics!

I dont understand why you need a political party...its not like the party does anything for you "legally speaking"

things happen , if nothing happens your family its good but me and my brothers experience this ..and who told you nothing happen in karachi uni ?? i have many friends studying there , and dada giri of all political parties are there .... i dont say i need a political party or we as muhajir need any , we say that this system should change , this sifarishi system , only a leader who support everyone regardless of that they are muhajir or sindi or balouch , everyone should be treated equally , if law is equal for all than no one needs a political umbrella :) govt is enough

things happen , if nothing happens your family its good but me and my brothers experience this ..and who told you nothing happen in karachi uni ?? i have many friends studying there , and dada giri of all political parties are there .... i dont say i need a political party or we as muhajir need any , we say that this system should change , this sifarishi system , only a leader who support everyone regardless of that they are muhajir or sindi or balouch , everyone should be treated equally , if law is equal for all than no one needs a political umbrella govt is enough
I didnt even talk about what happens in KU ...and I agree with the last bit...Mind you with political parties being made of the people of Pakistan are busy in breaking up Pakistan...where the heck are we going to get a united leader?! Heck our politics is corrupted, our justice system is corrupted, our businesses are corrupted, our energy lines are none available!

I didnt even talk about what happens in KU ...and I agree with the last bit...Mind you with political parties being made of the people of Pakistan are busy in breaking up Pakistan...where the heck are we going to get a united leader?! Heck our politics is corrupted, our justice system is corrupted, our businesses are corrupted, our energy lines are none available!

i agree with you , right now no one is eligible to call himself a national leader ....

Why does this dude waste time on making such threads. Should be in stupid and funny section

MQM is the only mainstream political party that has openly called for the break up of the state, they have even invited India to do so.....:coffee:

MQM is the only mainstream political party that has openly called for the break up of the state, they have even invited India to do so.....:coffee:

no, not really here see this, can you read urdu?

Bbu1gg3CMAAP6EZ.png:large

Back
Top Bottom