What's new

MQM is more Pakistani then PPP, PMLN, ANP, PTI

which terrorist group is more dangerous MQM or TTP ?

Can you differentiate between a political party and a banned terrorist outfit ?

If yes , then we can talk further . After all , the Taliban didn't appoint Altaf Hussain for his loyalty to represent them .

I agree with you

some bigots who cry for Palestine and Kashmir are unwilling to accept the right of Mohajirs.. the feudal mentality is so sick and disgusting that no government ever dared to bring back the stranded Pakistanis from Bangladesh because it will benefit MQM..

the rise of Taliban is the result of this bigotry. Urdu speaking Mohajirs poked in the eyes of these shameless hypocrites and political dynastie..

Can you please elaborate the Rights which are denied to Muhajirs or something enjoyed by other Pakistani's...Plus why Muhajirs elsewhere in Pakistan are doing well compare to those in Karachi(No whining like Mqmer's)

Only Muhajirs living in Karachi are backward, else all Muhajirs living in other areas are well settled. Come visit Islampura, Sanda, Raj Garh, Karishna Nagar and surrounding areas in Lahore, 80% population is Muhajir Urdu speaking and all are very well settled financially.

Can you please elaborate the Rights which are denied to Muhajirs or something enjoyed by other Pakistani's...Plus why Muhajirs elsewhere in Pakistan are doing well compare to those in Karachi(No whining like Mqmer's)

really?

you need me to elaborate to you what has been happening to Mohajirs since they crossed into Pakistan to this day? what country are you from?

if you chose to miss all that then I should I try to convince you now?
and by the way the Mohajirs of karachi are not whining.. they are hitting really hard where it hurts the bigots.

they mean what they say and they dock lic the soles of the terrorists and they dont beg them to spare Karachi. unlike some "tigers".

your response was so classic and typical that it only strengthens the views of people that they have to resort to extreme and violence to get through the thick fat of the Pakistani consciousness

Only Muhajirs living in Karachi are backward, else all Muhajirs living in other areas are well settled. Come visit Islampura, Sanda, Raj Garh, Karishna Nagar and surrounding areas in Lahore, 80% population is Muhajir Urdu speaking and all are very well settled financially.
I am no Urdu speaker and no Mohajir but your post is really shocking and saddening.. missing the point by miles.

pleas forgive me I dont mean any disrespect but I recall the speech of Azam Tariq of Sipah Sahabah on PTV election when he was asked how will he address the poverty and unemployment... he responded that his party will print and distribute money among people.

(still not with me?).....

really?

you need me to elaborate to you what has been happening to Mohajirs since they crossed into Pakistan to this day? what country are you from?

if you chose to miss all that then I should I try to convince you now?
and by the way the Mohajirs of karachi are not whining.. they are hitting really hard where it hurts the bigots.

they mean what they say and they dock lic the soles of the terrorists and they dont beg them to spare Karachi. unlike some "tigers".....

You still didn't answer my Question,You simply tried to dodge it but failed...Quote me when you have a convincing answer..

@Irfan Baloch Sir, nice reply. :D I was just posting what I know about local urdu speaking muhahirs in Lahore, wasn't responding to any particular question.

well muhajir are well settle in karachi too , if you are associated with any political party you will ease in life , but not everyone has political umbrella , MQM harm the relationships of muhajir with other more than it try to helps , but on the other hand ANP and PPPP plays a huge role to put hatness in pathans and sindi against muhajir , i remember mushi period , i never heard any thing like muhajir and pathan fights or clashes , if you ever visit Azizabad you will see pathans , balouch , sindi working there peacefully , in some areas yes MQM did target pathans but in some areas pathans , balouch and sindi do target muhajir as well , its not people but political parties who created this civil war , but now this disease in amongst everyone even in common man , like 2-3 years ago i remember that i cant go to banras with jeans and t-shirt , they stopped me thank god i have a pathan friend with me or else my car will be burn to crap...and there are many other places , like kati pahari , safora goth , afghan basti , al-asif square etc.....
now this will never end because people hate each other ,

@Irfan Baloch Sir, nice reply. :D I was just posting what I know about local urdu speaking muhahirs in Lahore, wasn't responding to any particular question.

dont confuse all Mohajirs of Karachi and Hyderabad with MQM...

oh by the way, do notice I have highlighted what Asmat Chukhtai, Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi, isfhaq Ahmad, Sadat hassan mantu, Shauqat Sadiqi, Qudrat Ullah Shaab have highlighted in their writings.

our oppression of the weak, our hard wired racism and hatred and mockery of people of different dialect, color, ethnicity is what has kept us becoming one nation. in the end we are all Pakistanis
but some racists still think it is important to mention their "generosity" for allowing the Mohajirs to settle in "their" province" this is what feed the hatred and violence.

this Quota system is one such discrimination which aims to "benefit" a certain group with lessor abilities and knowledge over others and mohajirs have valid reservations against it. it should be open merit and the best takes the job .

Aray bhai hum to samjhay thay kay hum Krachi walay baray maadern hain. Bohot aadvaanace hain. Par yeh to bari ajeeb baat hain, kay Lahori hum say zaada aadvaanace hain.
:o:

Whatever guys, I just wanted to say that Muhajirs are living happily in other parts of the country and they don't get treated badly or harassed as in Karachi and that's why we don't hear such issues from them. They are living in lahore in their own communities and no one treats them badly.

This is new for me :o:

but some racists still think it is important to mention their "generosity" for allowing the Mohajirs to settle in "their" province" this is what feed the hatred and violence.

The Son of the Soil issue ! I had to go to the Passport Office recently to get my passport made , because get it , the country isn't safer any longer . When I reached the last booth where the officer verifies and asks for some details , after getting the token and giving my finger prints . You know what the officer asked me ? He asked me " Where do you belong in India ? " . I said " My parents came from different parts of India and Bangladesh " . The next question to the citizen of Islamic Republic of Pakistan was " When did you come to Pakistan ? " . Imagine that now . If seriously I am going to be asked questions like that in my country , then there could be nothing worse , my friend .

Trust me , I see interesting and wonderful comments all around on this forum in almost every news related to this city , putting all blame on a single political party and asserting that MQM is responsible for every problem that Karachi faces . Obviously , they know zilch about the history of the city . Now these people are asking here " What injustice have we done with the Muhajir community or what rights have we denied to them ? Such comments are only based on the ignorance of one's own history and nothing else . For the whining part , at least we are putting up a strong resistance against the extremists , terrorists and the feudals here , instead of begging them for peace and literally bending over to them . The question is , my dear countrymen , what the hell are you doing ? :azn:

Trust me , I see interesting and wonderful comments all around on this forum in almost every news related to this city , putting all blame on a single political party and asserting that MQM is responsible for every problem that Karachi faces . Obviously , they know zilch about the history of the city . Now these people are asking here " What injustice have we done with the Muhajir community or what rights have we denied to them ? Such comments are only based on the ignorance of one's own history and nothing else . For the whining part , at least we are putting up a strong resistance against the extremists , terrorists and the feudals here , instead of begging them for peace and literally bending over to them . The question is , my dear countrymen , what the hell are you doing ? :azn:

First of all accept my apologies if my post has hurt your feelings or of anyone...2nd..i would be honest to God that i hate the term "Muhajir" used for our urdu speaking Brothers a they were/are/will be Pakistani's like anyone or more(as they sacrificied their everything for this Motherland and left their properties and bore many Hardships)...

Now coming to the part of begging for peace talks,Oh dear what do you know about fighting these terrorists Hand to Hand like we do more than anyone...how didn't you come across everyday suicide Bombing of Tribal leaders,Aman lashkar razakars and Heads,how can you not notice the bombing of our mosques,Janaza's,Hujra's heck even Houses full of women and children mourning death of someone,how come you didn't notice the sacrifice of thousands and thousands People you blame to begging for peace...Or just a telephonic speech and demanding this and that including Ops feel you better of talking/fighting terrorists...

if you had pointed out anyone else begging for peace talks you may have been correct but the moment you this point at us then you don't even know the Meaning of fighting them..

Peace

Last edited:
The Son of the Soil issue ! I had to go to the Passport Office recently to get my passport made , because get it , the country isn't safer any longer . When I reached the last booth where the officer verifies and asks for some details , after getting the token and giving my finger prints . You know what the officer asked me ? He asked me " Where do you belong in India ? " . I said " My parents came from different parts of India and Bangladesh " . The next question to the citizen of Islamic Republic of Pakistan was " When did you come to Pakistan ? " . Imagine that now . If seriously I am going to be asked questions like that in my country , then there could be nothing worse , my friend .

Although I am much against the term of Muhajir ... Because I did not migrate but my forefathers ... At this point I am 100% agree with you we always face such things this was the main thing to be formed APMSO ............

Back
Top Bottom