What's new

Muslims safer in India than anywhere else in world: Yogi Adityanath

Now speaking of hostels/accommodation, this isn't something I've commonly seen but its a common site in India, don't you find religion/caste-specific accommodations over here in India. Go to Jogeshwari, Mumbai and you can see housing societies openly stating "Only Hindus" or "No muslims" on their boards which is a common site over there and this can be found in many other places all over India....

Say what? Which country are you talking about where they openly put out plaques that read "Only Hindus" or "No Muslims"? Some housing societies don't rent or sell to non-Hindus, and then some apartments in Jain and orthodox vegetarian-dominated areas of Bombay don't sell/rent to non-vegetarians, but never is it openly advertised. These instances are rare across the country, and definitely not as rampant as it's made out to be. Don't get me wrong, it's rubbish either way. What's equally shitty is that in Muslim-dominated areas of the city, they don't sell/rent to Hindus.

Thanks FYI....

Look I am not here to defend what Pakistanis or Arabs do. What West does to them is their problem? Its for the Pakistanis to deal with it, Indian muslims are not much affected and relatively live in peace in the West. That is the reason I posted the article earlier showing how global terrorism hasn't affected Indian muslims even those living in the West...
Fair enough!

haan to acha hai na, door door tak dikhta hai hume. Lambi si naak hai, conspiracy smell kar lete hain lol
anyways I have decided not to get into a serious debate, because when a pakistani insult us, he gets reward, but when we try to reply in a similar manner, we get a warning :D
kaho jo kehna hai sir ji,
waise hum log ghaas phoos kha ke zinda hai abhi tak, kamzor se hathi jese log :P

May nay to kuch bhi nai kaha :( wo to tum logo ko he banda zor day raha tha k hum hathi hain to iss liay app logo say confirm kia may ny......... bus :undecided:

I have insulted so many Indians like Zebra a thousand times but never got any reward :disagree:. Q kya hua kiss nay warning day di?:p:

hardly... @Razia Sultana is generally hostile and curt with me... i find that disrespectful of my work here and off-line.

next, she refused to voice opinion about certain critical indian issues i tagged her for... you will remember the latest, the thread about the beating of the boy in mangalore and the suspension from college of the ladies seen in the photo... here was another example of oppression by traditional indian moralistic-ness and razia chose to look the other way, and she must have gone to another thread to post on how modi sahaab is bringing india to "130 percent growth" ( whatever such numbers mean ).

if people are on a transnational forum and act such way, they better stick to nationalistic forums like the infamous "bharat rakshak".

razia, i write what i had experienced... please correct me if you were not being hostile.

The world will be deprived of the great equalizer like a 'clock-less microprocessor' available 'free-for-all' just because you are wasting your time here. It is a great disservice to the mankind that you are doing here. :drag:

May nay to kuch bhi nai kaha :( wo to tum logo ko he banda zor day raha tha k hum hathi hain to iss liay app logo say confirm kia may ny......... bus :undecided:

I have insulted so many Indians like Zebra a thousand times but never got any reward :disagree:. Q kya hua kiss nay warning day di?:p:
I don't know him lol
yep I have seen your fight with @Zebra lol
yaha koi pakistani girl nahi, otw I would love to experience a cat fight :D
@Topic, Muslims are as safe as hindus in India, there may be some exceptions but they are enjoying their lives at India, starting from reservations to religious freedom.

I don't know him lol
yep I have seen your fight with @Zebra lol
yaha koi pakistani girl nahi, otw I would love to experience a cat fight :D
@Topic, Muslims are as safe as hindus in India, there may be some exceptions but they are enjoying their lives at India, starting from reservations to religious freedom.

Ask @levina she is like khala kairan of this thread :bunny::D, she may find you some Pakistani lady who is willing to fight you.

On-Topic: So you are suggesting that Hindus too face grave danger in India?

It's a free country, people are free to become anything, even an elephant! :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ninety three, as per NCRB data, 93 women are raped every day i.e., some 34,000 (thirty four thousand) women are raped every year in safe India and they are boasting India being safest for Muslims in the WORLD. I do not know what parameters this guy had in mind while boasting ultra-lies such as these. Has he heard about the crime rates in Malaysia, Gulf states? Scandinavian countries?

One thing is being a liar, another is being a blatant lier, and this is Hindutvadi lier.

93 women are being raped in India every day, NCRB data show - The Times of India

I always felt that PDF needs some reality check,

Do you have any idea about how many women get raped in Pakistan?

How many of them get justice?

How many of them actually seek justice?

What it takes to get justice for a rape victim in Pakistan? The 'legal' requirements?

You won't like to look into the mirror, so stay away from such topic.

Not sure where this Bharatiya land exists as I live in India.... Anyways good for you, let me know if you find those lands

The Bharat is the original name. In other languages, you might call whatever you won't , this will not change the reality of course. Germany is called as germany in english, deutschland in german, Allemagne in french. But Deutschland remains. :) So, Bharat remains. And is for Bhartiya. And All Bhartiya are Hindus, who do not bow in front of Arabs.

The world will be deprived of the great equalizer like a 'clock-less microprocessor' available 'free-for-all' just because you are wasting your time here. It is a great disservice to the mankind that you are doing here. :drag:

not really... the processor project is as much political as technological. :enjoy:

but believe me, i am doing utmost to get the funding to set up a small office... difficult, as you know for entreprenuers.

I'm sure the victims of the 2002 Gujarati riot agree with the title of this thread.

Both Hindus and Muslims were victims in the hands of the rioters of the 2002 Gujrat riot, since none of them tried to leave the country after the riot proves that they agree with the statement.

not really... the processor project is as much political as technological. :enjoy:

but believe me, i am doing utmost to get the funding to set up a small office... difficult, as you know for entreprenuers.

I mean disservice to mankind by wasting your time in pdf. :P

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I present to you some points from the Sangh Agenda which are to be implemented in near future:

1. Make all minorities accept that since their forefathers were Hindus so they are also Hindus. "as in way of life"

2. Once they accept it, then make them sing Saraswati Vandana as it is age old Hindu tradition. Statue of Goddess Saraswati on the entrace of every School.

3. Convert all minority holidays into Governance day, Pending work clearance day, Office Cleaning day and cancel such holidays.

4. Sanskrit mandatory subject till class 12.

5. Haj Subsidy to be scrapped.

6. Missionary Schools to be taken oven by Government.

7. Renaming of all muslim sounding towns n cities of India into Hindu names.

8. Godse temples across country and Bhagat singh photos on currency notes.

.... and many more to come.

P. S. : Please correct me if any of the points mentioned above are incorrect. Feel free to add other points I've missed.

I partially support the following:

Haj Subsidy to be scrapped : In my opinion all religious subsidies for all communities should be scrapped, that's not the state's business.

Bhagat Singh photos on currency notes : Add Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose's photo also, they also deserve a place there along with Gandhiji.

Make them sing Saraswati Vandana : The prayer should be our national anthem.

Btw, Sanskrit is the mother language of all Indian languages, including the ones Muslims speak. It's not bad to learn some basics of it for 2-3 years in school. :)

Last edited:
There is no or very little Shia and Sunni rift in comparison the so called Islamic republics where these fights are very common..

can Muslims now celebrate eid-ul-adha with cow sacrifice?

In some states, yes, and some other states allow slaughtering of only bulls and water buffaloes. But how it is related to "Safety" of Muslims in India? And I think you have asked this question several times and got your reply several times, are you finding it hard to believe? Do you know India is the biggest exporter of beef in the world? You should, because you were informed about it earlier also.

The US is the safest place in the world for any and all minorities.

That's why US is increasingly becoming unsafe. :)

Yep bery bery true, exceptions are not counted here, like every once three or four years they celebrate a festival where the go like.........

images

It happens both ways brother, the rioters are not restricted to one community only.

Back
Top Bottom