What's new

Maulana Azad's Grandniece: "Muslims Not Minority" in India

24% muslims are in jail bcz most of the underworld in india is dominated by muslims , everyone knows muslims have a soft corner for criminals and terrorist if they belong to their religion , they have no sense of law and order and consider themselves above everything.The only thing they see is their religion.
criminals like dawood ibrahim enjoyed good support from muslim community in mumbai , one biryani party on eid would be enough for them to forget his criminal track record. This is the prime reason why muslims are also not given houses in hindu localities. Mumbai was a hell under these muslim underworld criminals.

And about why they remain backward is bcz most of the muslim parents don't send their children to good schools , they will send them to those madrasah schools where the mullahs would brainwash them and finally they end up becoming a carpenter.

Muslims, especially in poor family breed too much. Most of them have multiple wives and 15-20 children, and thats not even an exageration. The govt seriously needs to educate such people to not breed so much.

Parsis on the other hand are a model minority, and we need more of them in India.

I dont understand if they can't take care of children why do they have so many?

Muslims, especially in poor family breed too much. Most of them have multiple wives and 15-20 children, and thats not even an exageration. The govt seriously needs to educate such people to not breed so much.

Parsis on the other hand are a model minority, and we need more of them in India.

That's funny coming from an Indian.

Does she know that Muslims make up 13% of India's population but 28% of Indian prisoners? Similarly, Christians make up 2.8% of India's population but 6% of India's prison population? Meanwhile, the newly elected parliament has just 4% Muslim representation?

It is not because of any discrimination but high crime rate. Can you tell me the % of Muslims among terrorist?

Is she aware of the widespread discrimination against Muslims in education, employment and housing?

After getting a dozen of children and making them Madrasa educated, what do you expect? Do they get a job of general manager in a multinational company? They do not want to learn, they do not want population control, they do not want to respect law of land. What else they can get.

Have one to 2 children. Give them good education in government school. Their living standard will automatically improve. Do not blame others for you own fault.

That's funny coming from an Indian.
May be you should not talk about things you aren't sure about.

No Kidding.

But, 5-6 kids are very common in UP. even though these people can't ensure these kids a proper life.

i tried asking one of the family in my Hometown in Kannauj regarding this and they were like . . Upar wale ki den hai we can not stop having kids. its all gunah.

when the argument escalated. i was asked to shut up and not to poke my nose into their matter.( in a gentle way :D:D:D)

May be you should not talk about things you aren't sure about.

Well the data and anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise. I remember seeing a news report of a building collapse. There was a pregnant Muslim lady and there were 7-8 other children around her.

And if we go by census data Muslim Total Fertility Rate (TFR) is higher than Hindus

Demographic Dividend and Indian Muslims - i

Here is the cycle:
-poor muslim man marries his wife
-has a bunch of 10-15 kids
- is not able to support them and provide education for them
- the 10-15 kids drop out of school in grade 2-3 and start working as child labourers to support family

Rinse and repeat this process with the 10-15 kids after they turn into adults, and you end up with millions of muslims that are a burden to our economy as is the case today.

Result: You have millions of poor muslims in the country, all they do is breed, and blame their poverty on discrimination by hindus.

that's a hard fact , this attitude of blaming hindus for all their mess needs to change.

there are other communities in india as well
sikhs , jains are by far very prosperous communities.

No Kidding.

But, 5-6 kids are very common in UP. even though these people can't ensure these kids a proper life.

i tried asking one of the family in my Hometown in Kannauj regarding this and they were like . . Upar wale ki den hai we can not stop having kids. its all gunah.

when the argument escalated. i was asked to shut up and not to poke my nose into their matter.( in a gentle way :D:D:D)
bro,,,,this is due to illiteracy n ignorance,not much related to religion,,,educated Muslims dont do that,atleast in my region......
poor ppl tend to have more children,,,

every minority community in India, whether its sikhs, jains, buddhists, christians, parsis etc seem to do better than hindus economically on a per capita basis. Its just the muslims that are lagging behind a lot. I wonder if they need to introspect than always crying discrimination. just my $0.02

muslims are like that bedridden patient who won't take the medicine doctor has prescribed for him but keep blaming him for his condition.

bro,,,,this is due to illiteracy n ignorance,not much related to religion,,,educated Muslims dont do that,atleast in my region......
poor ppl tend to have more children,,,

Thats what i said, Macha :)

Mate those who are well educated are doing the right thing.

sadly Education Wise UP and Bihar are still in a shithole :tdown::tdown::tdown:

This lady is a turncoat from Congress where she had been minister several times, party GS and dy speaker of RS. She was cheesed off when Sonia did not agree to field her for VP post instead Ansari.She was hoping to become Prez eventually. Indian Muslims consider her a traitor after she joined this communal party.

Back
Top Bottom