What's new

Muslims invented alcohol

And you people identify yourself as Arabs just like "Fox put scars on it just to look like Tiger"

O I forgot this piece of the puzzle WHERE we are accused of identifying ourselves as Arab just because we are Muslims...Man get religion and race right! I know it is tough but some of us are actually of a different race than our religion!

Pakistani Muslim, Indonesian Muslim, Malaysian Muslim, Singaporean Muslim, Thai Muslim, Cambodian Muslim, Aussie Muslim, British Muslim...and so on!

the 1st is the race and MUSLIM means 1 who practices Islam (the religion)...Giving kindergarten classes to big babies!

ALCOHOL%20INDUSTRIAL%20X%20750%20Ml.jpg

^ Chemical Alcohol

get.educated.alcohol.quiz_.jpg

^Drinking Alcohol

Hahaha! Now that hopefully sends the message home!

Can't stand made up rubbish! Look at the length people will go to make themselves look crazy!
Matti pao ji!

Instigate / Comment -> -> Fall Back -> Relax... Who cares what the other thinks? More they sizzle in virtual environment, the better....

Sit on the sidelines and watch them burn their hearts out! :azn:

Want a lesson in "Trolling 101"?

White people invented oxygen (see Joseph Priestly). Wonder what the heck we all breathed before that?
Dark people stole the O2 and invented CO2. See we attached a carbon atom to it. So basically it's ours. Now what? :D

What's up mate? :)

Oh, it does seem plausible that Muslims invented it. But perhaps not the sort of Muslim that Pakistanis nowadays would recognize as Muslim; this was during the period of free inquiry in Islam, before Al-Ghazali shut down inquiry into the natural sciences.

Think about what would happen if distillation wasn't discovered centuries ago but by a Pakistani today. Wouldn't the reaction be, "A new temptation to get drunk, even stronger than wine? He can't possibly be a Muslim..."?

So for Pakistanis to celebrate the "Muslim invention of alcohol" rings awfully hollow: there's no inspiration for further accomplishment inside, no place to go, just an excuse to wallow in the glory of past ages while the path to free thought and further modernity is rapidly being bulldozed by the likes of the Taliban and the glorification of nuclear-armed militarism.

Not all Muslims in Pakistan are like the minorities which your media loves to show over and over!
Wiki source of interpretation for religion? I ONLY use it for translation or examples NEVER for a religious interpretation....Interesting!

1st the title says Muslims invented it...everyone apposed before doing their homework, because apparently everyone is a professor! then when that was accepted the trashing goes to Pakistan? I wonder what will happen when THAT homework is settled?

Matti pao ji!

Instigate / Comment -> -> Fall Back -> Relax... Who cares what the other thinks? More they sizzle in virtual environment, the better....

Sit on the sidelines and watch them burn their hearts out! :azn:

Want a lesson in "Trolling 101"?

Not today...should be sleeping or doing some work but can't think in that field so am just reading how much rubbish 1 can be full of :undecided:

lol

Mesopotamians used to drink beer. I think alcohol was discovered rather than 'invented' :)

wine-making has long history even before Islam

NO ONE read my post :cry:

I will repost it - Lessons of how to be positive :P

Dark people stole the O2 and invented CO2. See we attached a carbon atom to it. So basically it's ours. Now what? :D

What's up mate? :)
Ahhh...industrial espionage! I knew we were missing some atoms. How ya doin?

If i'm not mistaken, Muslims used Alcohol as medicine. I think you can consider marijuana and cocaine in the same league.
I suppose when the West began colonialism and discovered resources, they misused it and made them into illegal/dangerous businesses

Please read what alcohol is before you argue about the topic.

A type of "sugar" basicaly....found in nature at times. "Active" ingredient in beer, wine, ale, etc. Around longer than Islam. Perhaps the thread starter meant to say developed a new way to distill....like others before them.

Ahhh...industrial espionage! I knew we were missing some atoms. How ya doin?
Dude, industrial espionage by dark people is the last thing that you need to be worried about. Chinese are doing an excellent job! :P

Me fine, kind of. The weather is changing and everyone seems to be in bad mood, maybe they're all pissed that summer is coming to an end. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom