What's new

Muslims invented alcohol

aby ooo wo nhi hai shareeb banda hai wo pepsi peeta hai bus :undecided:

Bhai is duniya mein 2 hi shareef kaafi hain, Nawaz aur Umar teesre ko mat banao. ;) Waise hum jaise daroo peene wale masoom shareef nahin hote kya. Dil tod diya Imran bhai isi baat pe aaj beer khulegi..

@Mumbai Dude

Again, it's not Hindu history, it's Pakistani history. IVC, Ghandara, and Aryan civilization were all started in Pakistan. Btw, Bharat is not the real India, the real India is where the Indus River ends (Sindh in Pakistan).

It's really you Indians who are stealing our history!!!

I wonder how shameless you guys are,

You sell your soul to the devil blatantly and you come here and claim that you are innocent.

I mean saare hadd paar kar dete ho tum log.

Distillation process is also pre-Islamic.
Oh, it does seem plausible that Muslims invented it. But perhaps not the sort of Muslim that Pakistanis nowadays would recognize as Muslim; this was during the period of free inquiry in Islam, before Al-Ghazali shut down inquiry into the natural sciences.

Think about what would happen if distillation wasn't discovered centuries ago but by a Pakistani today. Wouldn't the reaction be, "A new temptation to get drunk, even stronger than wine? He can't possibly be a Muslim..."?

So for Pakistanis to celebrate the "Muslim invention of alcohol" rings awfully hollow: there's no inspiration for further accomplishment inside, no place to go, just an excuse to wallow in the glory of past ages while the path to free thought and further modernity is rapidly being bulldozed by the likes of the Taliban and the glorification of nuclear-armed militarism.

Most of the pakistanis identify them selves with Arab Tribes who migrated to Indian Subcontinent through invasions and follow the customs of Arabs.
do you even know anything about India?
According to your great Caliph general Zia your history started with a bloody invasion of Muohammed Bin Qasim and the migration of the Arab soldiers into the lands which are cultivated by Buddhists and Hindus.

India existed from the time of Ramayana and Mahabharata may there were some sad moments in its history during the invasions of Muslim world and resource greedy Western civilization, But our ancestors stood firm and preserved our culture and customs, Indian customs also evolved with time reinventing every time there is a glitch.

What about pakistan, First you identified with Mugals and Zia came and converted all of you to Arabs this trend is continuing, the latest is Wahhabi radical Islam.

Now calling General Zia a Caliph is new to me! Where did you pick this creation from?

Zia converted ALL OF us to Arabs? (MAN! I missed that party! Where you get to be a sheikh and get rich! Wonder where this man got this from) Can anyone actually "convert" into a race? Its like saying my cat "converted" into a Horse!

We are not transformers...Please get out of your fantasy world and look at the real world! And also please get your facts right!

Wahhabi radical Islam! WOW! A lot of words strung together to mean NOTHING...Wahabism is from that Wahab guy whose idea was more political than anything to do with religion...

Putting radical with Islam is like saying I looked up and down the sky! Meaning it means nonsenss...This is how you sound to an Arab:
"Political Idea radical peace" Not even a proper sentence!

Looks more like a rat, rather than cat! :angry:

Ok you drank rat's poop! :undecided:

Distillation process is also pre-Islamic.

Oh Of course by you saying it nullifies everything written in History!

@Talon, have a Lassi to cool down! You don't need to take down all members in one day.... :D

Man you need to get your brain checked! Or is trolling just a hobby?

Most of the pakistanis identify them selves with Arab Tribes who migrated to Indian Subcontinent through invasions and follow the customs of Arabs.
What about pakistan, First you identified with Mugals and Zia came and converted all of you to Arabs this trend is continuing, the latest is Wahhabi radical Islam.

Lot of Them are Arabs and Iranians not related to pakistan
:P

@Talon, have a Lassi to cool down! You don't need to take down all members in one day.... :D

Believe me I am cool like the coo-coo-cumber!! :P

Can't stand made up rubbish! Look at the length people will go to make themselves look crazy!

ITT: People that can't understand the difference between alcohol and beer/wine/spirits

Yup yup! Sad! I thought this thread would have closed after I put the distillation comment...

But they are stuck at IVC and 1 even says distillation was pre-Islamic...Apparently he didn't read my post! SIGH!

Oh... who is this comrade we didn't know about? Invite him to the group! :P

Hahahahha!! Are you asking for a headache? :P

White people invented oxygen (see Joseph Priestly). Wonder what the heck we all breathed before that?

ALCOHOL%20INDUSTRIAL%20X%20750%20Ml.jpg

^ Chemical Alcohol

get.educated.alcohol.quiz_.jpg

^Drinking Alcohol

Back
Top Bottom