What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
Why the world needs to accommodate the Muslim but the Muslim never accommodate the world? You can't eat the cake and get to lick it too.
Its an ethnic problem only if i am not wrong

China takes care of our Muslims better than most of Muslim majority countries . For years minority groups enjoy great benefits over their fellow Han Chinese. They get extra points enable them to have a better chance to be admitted to a better high school or colleague and China's decades long one child policy doesn't apply to them. If there is a ethnic discrimination in China, it is the one against the majority Han Chinese.

Free education, free food, free accommodation, free books... almost everything is free for the Chinese ethnic minority students but it is not always true for the Han Chinese students who almost always have to pay everything for themselves.

You may hear the some people in Xinjiang want to separate from China but did you ever hear that Ningxia, another Muslim region whose Hui Muslims are more numerous than Uyghurs in Xinjiang wants to be independent? ? Xinjiang's problem is not a religious problem at all.

True Pakistanis will not criticize China uyghur policy becos it all rooted to separatism problem and extremism. If Pakistanis think there is a problem then maybe Pakistan Set example for balochistan by granting them independence.

Same as some diehard Turkish fans who shall let Kurdish has their piece of own land. You can't criticize others while you set another standard for yourself. That is call hypocrisy.

You are misinformed buddy. There is no separatism problem in Balochistan. There was some problem in some baloch tribes who thought their rights were not given to them. They did not revolt because they did not identify with Pakistani identity. The problem is not there now and half the population of the province of Balochistan is Pashtun. Can not compare with Xinjang. Ughirs are a totally separate people from the Chinese. This is recognized by the government and that's why it is a autonomous territory. The Chinese government should respect their way of life on their land. That is the whole concept behind a autonomous territory and not treat it like they treated the people of Tibet. Totally destroying their identity and suppressing them. Unfortunately they are doing the same with the Ughir because it is the Chinese way and it is very disgusting

You are misinformed buddy. There is no separatism problem in Balochistan. There was some problem in some baloch tribes who thought their rights were not given to them. They did not revolt because they did not identify with Pakistani identity. The problem is not there now and half the population of the province of Balochistan is Pashtun. Can not compare with Xinjang. Ughirs are a totally separate people from the Chinese. This is recognized by the government and that's why it is a autonomous territory. The Chinese government should respect their way of life on their land. That is the whole concept behind a autonomous territory and not treat it like they treated the people of Tibet. Totally destroying their identity and suppressing them. Unfortunately they are doing the same with the Ughir because it is the Chinese way and it is very disgusting
How successful China destroyed their culture while most of them can not even speak Chinese and no on ever adopted Chinese names or writing styles comparing to what happened in former Soviet central Asian republics? You better shut up while you know nothing about what's happening and how people live there.

How successful China destroyed their culture while most of them can not even speak Chinese and no on ever adopted Chinese names or writing styles comparing to what happened in former Soviet central Asian republics? You better shut up while you know nothing about what's happening and how people live there.
I Suspect this idiot is fake Pakistanis. Just join recently and probably an Indian trying to cause discontent. @Horus @waz

Please check this false flagger

Don't talk something you don't know. Xingjiang is an integral part of China, so as Balochistan belongs to Pakistan. The western propaganda had blinded your eyes and wash your brain. Bear in mind: don't talk something you don't know, and get. Filter to those brain to mouth stuff. So as you @Beast

China takes care of our Muslims better than most of Muslim majority countries . For years minority groups enjoy great benefits over their fellow Han Chinese. They get extra points enable them to have a better chance to be admitted to a better high school or colleague and China's decades long one child policy doesn't apply to them. If there is a ethnic discrimination in China, it is the one against the majority Han Chinese.

Free education, free food, free accommodation, free books... almost everything is free for the Chinese ethnic minority students but it is not always true for the Han Chinese students who almost always have to pay everything for themselves.

You may hear the some people in Xinjiang want to separate from China but did you ever hear that Ningxia, another Muslim region whose Hui Muslims are more numerous than Uyghurs in Xinjiang wants to be independent? ? Xinjiang's problem is not a religious problem at all.
The Uighyur issue is more ethnic than religious

Its more complicated but its not our concern to us Pakistanis Xingiang is just another province of China

The autonomous region status of Xingjiang is given to show respect to all minorities living in Xingjiang, not specially for Uyghers.

Very correct!
If i am not mistaking biggest issue in Xingiang is the Han migration
The Ughyurs dont like Hans from what i have heard from media

I Suspect this idiot is fake Pakistanis. Just join recently and probably an Indian trying to cause discontent. @Horus @waz

Please check this false flagger
Dude you broke the rule no 1 of internet
You fed a troll :D
And besides he lives in Canada not Pakistan

Its more complicated but its not our concern to us Pakistanis Xingiang is just another province of China

If i am not mistaking biggest issue in Xingiang is the Han migration
The Ughyurs dont like Hans from what i have heard from media
Xingjiang is an integral part of China, Chinese Han had been living in their for thousands years especially at north part of Xingjiang. How many time I need to tell you guys XingJiang is not Uyghers' only, it belongs to all Chinese. Chinese Han is free to move to Xingjiang and Uyghers are also allowed to work and doing business in the mainland. Uyghers have to follow the laws of PRC, so as majority Hans and other minorities group.

I thought fasting was banned Le Gasp the media lied :D
@long_

Most Chinese nationals involved in the import/export business in Pakistan are Uighyurs we have 10-20k Uighyurs here in Pakistan all Uighyurs i met in Rawalpindi had a positive opinion of China
I have met a few Pakistanis here that had nothing but good things to say about India.

Xingjiang is an integral part of China, Chinese Han had been living in their for thousands years especially at north part of Xingjiang. How many time I need to tell you guys XingJiang is not Uyghers' only, it belongs to all Chinese. Chinese Han is free to move to Xingjiang and Uyghers are also allowed to work and doing business in the mainland. Uyghers have to follow the laws of PRC, so as majority Hans and other minorities group.
What i meant was issues in Xingiang are ethnic in nature and not religious as some are saying

You are going to blame the Saudis for this? Please don't make me laugh. You the communists slaves did this to your own people.

This is if the above picture is genuine..I obviously have no clue about the Hui
Salafism and jihad is like poison spreadin fast in China, especially the Muslim community. We can't let it happen to contaminate our Muslim population. Do you still have humanity inside of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom