What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early to say but im sure you are looking at a future Dubai with a lot of potenital for Pakistani businessmen.Im sure once Pak expats move around different cities instead of localizing one place no Gargash/Girgat (whatever the name is) will be be blackmailing us.

Not sure about this city but many Pakistanis are doing business and studying in CHina
https://www.dawn.com/news/1317973

Nice looking kfc :D
Outside-of-Urumqi-Grand-Baz.jpg
Ya but as far as i know the policies vary province to province.

Urumçi....i don't remember well, but my gradfather once said, our ancestors come to Anatolia from Urumçi.

Other Turkics called my ancestors "Seherlioğlu" , (Şehirli)... which means "City Resident"...because rest of the Turkics were nomadic people.

People in the pics are Chinese not Uyghurs right ?

Yeah, noticed that some of them looks like us.

@T-123456 @xenon54

Notice the hijab on the woman and their colorful dresses. The Uyghurs come to Turkey for immigration always have black sheets.....

kayseri-uygur-turkleri-turkiye-de-ilk-kurban-7722551_x_o.jpg

55eb1751f018fbb8f8aa7304.jpg

:undecided:
Yes,that is the thing,how can they be Uyghurs when their culture and tradition is different?
When i saw this picture,i knew it was trouble,they should have gone to the countries with these traditions where they can be free to play ninja.:tsk::tsk::tsk:

People in the pics are Chinese not Uyghurs right ?
6th picture is Han Chinese,7th Uyghur 10th Uyghur.

4774045148_0a5a4b4acd_b.jpg

4774045390_ac25caa9ce_b.jpg

RAINY DAY DRIVING URUMQI, XINJIANG CHINA

China has a plan to build either Urumqi or Kashar in Xinjiang into a international cosmopolitan of economic and financial hub in central Asia. Urumqi is in northern Xinjiang where it's close to Kazakhstan while Kashar is in southern Xinjiang close to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

How come China's biggest Muslim group Hui Muslims never have problems with the government and they live happily in China actually some of China's top leaders are ethnic Hui ,besides, Xinjiang has a dozen of Muslim ethnic groups and only Uyghurs caused some troubles? Anyone who is not stupid can see the problem in Xinjiang is not a religious problem, it's an ethnicity problem.

The Hui are ferocious patriots and much loved in China. It's also true to say that genetically and culturally the Hui are very similar to their Han cousins. They are the model Muslim minority. I met many many on my trip to Saudi Arabia for the Haj. I'll never forget one Hui who ran up to the top of the mountain, when all the pilgrims had to come rest after a long day in the valley below. He got to the top and planted a massive Chinese flag there to say that his people had arrived there first lol.

As the moderator said, please post to the topic brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom